Wayne County

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The beat Ezell when they didn't have their big guy. Thats like the Lakers without Shaq. Ezell would kill Summertown if the big guy was playing.

825600564[/snapback]

Wrong - Ezell's big man did play - I was at the game.

Summertown lost to FRA in the SubState (at S'town) in 2004. S'town defeated Nashville Christian in the SubState (at CPA) in 2003.

Having seen both MP & Ezell play this season, I say MP by 10 -

Edited by EagleClaw

Wrong - Ezell's big man did play - I was at the game.

Summertown lost to FRA in the SubState (at S'town) in 2004.  S'town defeated Nashville Christian in the SubState (at CPA) in 2003.

Having seen both Wayne County & Ezell play this season, I say Wayne Co. by at least 10 - if Wayne Co. protects the ball & doesn't turn it over like they did against MP last night.

825602582[/snapback]

Ezell and Wayne Co. do not play - Ezell goes to Mt Pleasant and Wayne goes to CPA. IMO both games will be close ones. Depends on which team shows up.

And how many state championships does Mt. Pleasant have? oh and how many players off that Mt. Pleasant squad are playing college ball?...... :angry: exactly.

825600896[/snapback]

I don't believe your poor little Sikes (ahem, the one with the 30 on his chest) would of gotten that Alabame bone if it wasn't for his next-door neighbor, Mr. Fisher, who called Alabama's coach and told him to pick him. If it wasn't for that I doubt you be able to run your mouth. You are the biggest idiot I've ever met, you're post have no knowledge created in and are just stupid comments that have no evidence of the truth. Mt. Pleasant played the 2nd worst game of their season against CPA and still won, and I walked by and watched all of your high-lighted blondes cry as they put their beaten butts on the bus and rode that solemn bus home. I hope you do well in basketball, but I hope Wayne County beats you, just so I might be able to see the Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County cheering section scream across the court one last time. Goodbye Nash!

It's all sports talk and opinions on coacht. If you don't like a post then disagree but don't post negatively about an individual who's out there playing hard. He deserves any scholarship he has gotten and is to be commended for his hard work. You can talk smack to me all you want about issues pertaining to these topics but please don't bring in some nonsense about a player not deserving of an award he's fought hard to recieve. ;)...........I'm sure Mt. Pleasant has a pretty athletic team and may beat Ezell. Goodluck to both teams as well as to CPA and Wayne County. See "y'all" at state ...........if you're lucky ;)

Edited by 4nashprivates

And how many state championships does Mt. Pleasant have? oh and how many players off that Mt. Pleasant squad are playing college ball?...... :P exactly.

825600896[/snapback]

MP DOESN'T HAVE NO STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (YET) AND SO WHAT IF NONE OF THEM GO ON TO PLAY COLLEGE BALL, WE WERE SO GOOD B/C WE TRUSTED EACH OTHER TO DO THEIR JOB ON THE FIELD. 4NASH HOW MANY GUYS ON THE PRIVATE TEAMS HAVE PLAYED TOGETHER SINCE THEY WERE LITTLE? SOME OF THE GUYS ON THIS YEARS SQUAD HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL WITH EACH OTHER EVER SINCE THEY WERE IN 1ST OR 2ND GRADE!!!! WE WERE SO GOOD B/C WE TRUSTED EACH OTHER.

TO EVERYONE IN REGION 6 GREAT YEAR!!!!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU GUYS IN THE OFFSEASON AND GOOD LUCK TO WAYNE-VILLE AGAIST CPA!!!!!!!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS AT STATE!!!!!!!! thumb

I don't believe your poor little Sikes (ahem, the one with the 30 on his chest) would of gotten that Alabame bone if it wasn't for his next-door neighbor, Mr. Fisher, who called Alabama's coach and told him to pick him. If it wasn't for that I doubt you be able to run your mouth. You are the biggest idiot I've ever met, you're post have no knowledge created in and are just stupid comments that have no evidence of the truth. Mt. Pleasant played the 2nd worst game of their season against CPA and still won, and I walked by and watched all of your high-lighted blondes cry as they put their beaten butts on the bus and rode that solemn bus home. I hope you do well in basketball, but I hope Wayne County beats you, just so I might be able to see the Mt. Pleasant and Wayne County cheering section scream across the court one last time. Goodbye Nash!

825603025[/snapback]

I WONDER, YOU COMING TO THE MP/EZELL GAME? IF SO SIT CLOSE TO THE CHEERING SECTION AND SCREAM WITH US!!!! :P

I don't believe your poor little Sikes (ahem, the one with the 30 on his chest) would of gotten that Alabame bone if it wasn't for his next-door neighbor, Mr. Fisher, who called Alabama's coach and told him to pick him. If it wasn't for that I doubt you be able to run your mouth. You are the biggest idiot I've ever met, you're post have no knowledge created in and are just stupid comments that have no evidence of the truth.

825603025[/snapback]

I agree 4nash is an idiot after reading some of his posts but you are in 2nd place with this post. To quote yourself " you're post have no knowledge created in and are just stupid comments that have no evidence of the truth."

Tell us your evidence of the truth how Sikes got his offer. Anyway this is about basketball.

Wow, very classy. How 'bout you shut your mouth b/c my guess is that you haven't spoken to Sikes, Coach Fisher, or anybody else associated with CPA in your entire life. People like you that classify ever single person that attends a private school as a stuck-up preppy are really showing how completely ignorant you are. It's not appropriate to bash players (ex. "high-lighted blondes") who you dont know one thing about. Just because my parents can afford to send me to a private school and I dont live out in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean I am a uppity scumbag. So dont make assumptions about us and we wont make assumptions about you. (by the way nash4privates does not attend CPA). Good luck to CPA, let's take it all the way to state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NORMALLY SAVE MY COMMENTS FOR THE FALL (FOOTBALL) BUT I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. I AGREE PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD NOT BE STEROTYPED BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON (NASH PRIV) THE PEOPLE I MEET FROM DCA AND CPA WERE 1ST CLASS AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY. BUT THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY SLANDERS PUT ON HERE FROM SOME PEOPLE AS IF WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ELECTRICITY DOWN HERE. PEOPLE WHO POST THAT CRAP EITHER WAY ARE SENSELESS. AS FOR NASH PRIV, NOBODY ON HERE IS CLAIMING YOU, I'M NOT SAYING YOU DIDN'T ATTEND ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS IT JUST SEEMS THEY FEEL LIKE YOUR A BLACK EYE. DID YOU PLAY GOLF OR TENNIS WHEN YOU WON ALL THOSE STATE CHAMP, OR WERE YOU ON A TEAM BECAUSE YOU USE THE (I) WORD A LOT. AND FINALLY, THERE ARE SEVERAL GRADUATES FROM MP WHO WENT TO COLLEGE AND THEY ARE DOCTORS, LAWYERS, ENGINEERS,ETC. SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO SOME PEOPLE IN LIFE THAN GOING HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM HOME AND GOING TO COLLEGE, NOT THAT THERE IS A THING WRONG WITH THAT. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT HELPS TO HAVE YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH COLLEGE COACHES. SIKES IS A HECK OF AN ATHLETE AND I HOPE HE IS SUCCESSFUL, BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL SCHOOLS MISSING THE BOAT WITH WEBSTER,FENNESSEE, NOLAN AND OTHERS. ENOUGH OF THAT, THE TASK AT HAND IS EZELL, AND A BERTH INTO THE STATE. WE ARE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THIS SHOWDOWN AND THE TIGER NATION IS STARTING TO COME ALIVE, IT IS ALMOST AS IF WE ARE GETTING READY TO BRING THE JUNGLE INTO W.C. JOHNSON GYM AND ERUPT FOR OUR TIGERS COME 7:00 MONDAY NIGHT AS WE PREPARE FOR BATTLE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND MIGHT I SAY BELIEVE IT OUR NOT, I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE (NOT IN SPELLING) AND YES I GREW UP ON A FARM WITH COWS AND HORSES, JUST REMEMBER NEXT TIME YOU EAT A HAMBURGER OR DRINK A GLASS OF MILK, WHERE DID THIS COME FROM??? MAYBE FROM THE HOME OF THE STATE RUNNER UP'S (BASEBALL) REGION 6 CHAMPIONS (FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL) LIL' OLE' MT. PLEASANT TN. ENJOY!

I NORMALLY SAVE MY COMMENTS FOR THE FALL (FOOTBALL) BUT I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. I AGREE PRIVATE SCHOOLS SHOULD NOT BE STEROTYPED BECAUSE OF ONE PERSON (NASH PRIV) THE PEOPLE I MEET FROM DCA AND CPA WERE 1ST CLASS AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY. BUT THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY SLANDERS PUT ON HERE FROM SOME PEOPLE AS IF WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ELECTRICITY DOWN HERE. PEOPLE WHO POST THAT CRAP EITHER WAY ARE SENSELESS. AS FOR NASH PRIV, NOBODY ON HERE IS CLAIMING YOU, I'M NOT SAYING YOU DIDN'T ATTEND ONE OF THESE SCHOOLS IT JUST SEEMS THEY FEEL LIKE YOUR A BLACK EYE. DID YOU PLAY GOLF OR TENNIS WHEN YOU WON ALL THOSE STATE CHAMP, OR WERE YOU ON A TEAM BECAUSE YOU USE THE (I) WORD A LOT. AND FINALLY, THERE ARE SEVERAL GRADUATES FROM MP WHO WENT TO COLLEGE AND THEY ARE DOCTORS, LAWYERS, ENGINEERS,ETC. SOME THINGS ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO SOME PEOPLE IN LIFE THAN GOING HUNDREDS OF MILES FROM HOME AND GOING TO COLLEGE, NOT THAT THERE IS A THING WRONG WITH THAT. BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT HELPS TO HAVE YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR WITH COLLEGE COACHES. SIKES IS A HECK OF AN ATHLETE AND I HOPE HE IS SUCCESSFUL, BUT THERE ARE SEVERAL SCHOOLS MISSING THE BOAT WITH WEBSTER,FENNESSEE, NOLAN AND OTHERS. ENOUGH OF THAT, THE TASK AT HAND IS EZELL, AND A BERTH INTO THE STATE. WE ARE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THIS SHOWDOWN AND THE TIGER NATION IS STARTING TO COME ALIVE, IT IS ALMOST AS IF WE ARE GETTING READY TO BRING THE JUNGLE INTO W.C. JOHNSON GYM AND ERUPT FOR OUR TIGERS COME 7:00 MONDAY NIGHT AS WE PREPARE FOR BATTLE. GOOD LUCK TO ALL, AND MIGHT I SAY BELIEVE IT OUR NOT, I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE (NOT IN SPELLING) AND YES I GREW UP ON A FARM WITH COWS AND HORSES, JUST REMEMBER NEXT TIME YOU EAT A HAMBURGER OR DRINK A GLASS OF MILK, WHERE DID THIS COME FROM??? MAYBE FROM THE HOME OF THE STATE RUNNER UP'S (BASEBALL) REGION 6 CHAMPIONS (FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL) LIL' OLE' MT. PLEASANT TN. ENJOY!

Good post, I know that both sides are guilty of stereotyping and good luck to all MP players in the future. I think schools are missing out on RoRo Fennessee, he is a heck of a player. Here's to a great game tomorrow night at CPA, i know we're gonna bring the heat in the student section, and I hope WC brings all their people to fill our gym!!!! GO CPA!!!!!

I am one of the biggest MT.PLESANT fans there is. Ya'll know forget 4nash MPand CPA played one of the best football games that has every been played and i say goodluck to MR. SIKES look foward to seeing him play on tv. And for 4nash I don't know if you know this are not but it's basketball season. And goodluck to CPA and wayne county and hope ezel has a safe trip down to the JUNGLE :) PS. 4NASH FORGET YOU YOU ARE REALLY AN IDIOT