Region 8a championship

rjmfalconfan6

Tomorrow night is gonna be a great game!! Trenton has a good team as well as Lake County. We've beat them 3 times but the first 2 were only by about 4-5 points. Everyone says it's hard to beat a team 3 times. Just imagine how hard it will be to beat them a 4th. I'm rooting for LC all the way but there's no telling how close this game will be. I dont know who will win but I think the difference will only be about 1 or 2 points!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyfalcon10
Also I am for Lake County, good luck to Trenton!!!!

825596882[/snapback]

Thank you, you said something good for once. lol Don't make Lake Co. look bad, keep us looking good. GO LC!!!!

Well, its true they have a good team, Doaks just has a bad attitude-you know that is true!!!!  I dont mean to be mean!!!

825596892[/snapback]

Way to go follow a positive with a negative!!! Good Luck to both teams!! This could be an instant classic on ESPN if everything goes smooth Thursday night.

the last time i saw lake county and trenton play was at the district tournament. lake county really got after them defensively and doaks didnt seem to be much of a factor that game even before him fouling out. when trenton brought in the yancy kid, it really gave them a spark. doaks needs to have a good game as well as trenton playing well against lake counties pressure defense. ive said all along the last few year that this lake county team keeps getting better each season. just think about next years lake counties team as well. this lake county team can be in boro the next few seasons including this year. tony tyler seems to be a good leader for that team but they have several other players who can step up as well.great guard play from #15 and #25 as well although he can go inside as well. trenton has really improved there guard play this season and tomorrows guard play might be the key point in this contest.

Ok, I don't have my falcons straight.................I didn't keep up very well at PHS and I wasn't at LC during regular season or district. What is the young man's name: he's short, light skin, very short hair and I think he plays pt. guard. I'm sorry, I don't know a lot of the opposing players names. I have heard of Valentine, of course! :) Which one is he?

Guess I need to listen while they are announcing the players tomorrow night!

Ok, I don't have my falcons straight.................I didn't keep up very well at PHS and I wasn't at LC during regular season or district.  What is the young man's name:  he's short, light skin, very short hair and I think he plays pt. guard.  I'm sorry, I don't know a lot of the opposing players names.  I have heard of Valentine, of course!  :ph34r:  Which one is he? 

Guess I need to listen while they are announcing the players tomorrow night!

825598202[/snapback]

Short light skin is #22 Tony Tyler. Valentine is I think #15!!