Already!

rjmfalconfan6

rimfalconefan6    Grandma used to say tis better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825597109[/snapback]

If you don't know me don't call me dumb or stupid. Like I said...I NEVER SAID IT HAPPENED i'M JUST ASKIN!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS!!!! YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DUMB FOR NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS DANG!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K.  Lets approach this with some logic.  Do you honestly think that the governing body would issue a statement like that.  That is why nearly all of the people on here are not taking you serious!!!!!  That just isn't going to happen!

825597126[/snapback]

I didnt think so that is why I came on here and asked!!!

O.K. If you are asking me, I would say no the TSSAA did not do that.  I know of some coaches who say that certain supervising refs have told their refs to call against certain teams.  I don't believe that has happened either.  I do believe that there are some refs and coaches who do not get along and there some hard feelings between them.  So to finally put an end to this I would say no it did not happen!

825597182[/snapback]

ok

Already been deleted!!! I'm not gonna stop until a few people tell me if it's true or not.  Did TSSAA tell refs not to call anything on Doaks unless very obvious?  I'm not saying this happened, I heard it and wanted to know!!!!

825596900[/snapback]

It is ridiculous to even ask if the TSSAA would ask the refs not to call anything on a player. I deleted the last topic and I am locking this one.