upperman vs. hume fogg

dedicatedmom

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was cheering for ya'll last night was hoping one 7AA would pull through. Even though ya'll will be 7A next year, I am sure we will still play you guys don't you think, it is too much of a rivalry not to. I wish our student section would get into it the way yours does. Good luck next year, show 7A what it is all about.

825598663[/snapback]

Thanks! Was you at the game last night? You should have set with us, even thought you'd got thrown out like we did! It was an awful game, but the refs must hate 7AA after all there titles! I think we'll play again! Good luck to you as well!

just curious, is Hume Fogg anything like a dense fogg?? :D

825598833[/snapback]

Yes, I would say that a "dense fog" is pretty accurate if you are talking about the defense that Hume-Fogg put on Upperman - they couldn't see through it or around it and had no answer for most of the game. Upperman was completely outmatched and were lucky it didn't turn into a blowout. The game was not nearly as close as the final score and only got tight in the last few minutes when the refs were giving a foul to Hillary everytime she got the ball. HF was up by 15 or more late in 3rd period and looked pretty awesome.... thumb

I know that 7AA feels that they are the Mecca of high school basketball, but give me a break. Apparently there is nothing else to do in 7AA but play basketball. Our kids have lives outside of basketball and are well rounded individuals. I doubt we will see any of the girls that played last night in the WNBA, but you sure act like they are going tomorrow. I am just glad that JC feels the refs cost them the game because they would crucify the girl that might have missed a free throw in a crucial point or made a turnover at the wrong time.

Let the recruiting period begin JC, maybe next year. :lol:

Yes, I would say that a "dense fog" is pretty accurate if you are talking about the defense that Hume-Fogg put on Upperman - they couldn't see through it or around it and had no answer for most of the game.  Upperman was completely outmatched and were lucky it didn't turn into a blowout.  The game was not nearly as close as the final score and only got tight in the last few minutes when the refs were giving a foul to Hillary everytime she got the ball.  HF was up by 15 or more late in 3rd period and looked pretty awesome.... thumb

825598970[/snapback]

finally a little bit of credit for Hume Fogg. Watch out for them!!

I know that 7AA feels that they are the Mecca of high school basketball, but give me a break.  Apparently there is nothing else to do in 7AA but play basketball.  Our kids have lives outside of basketball and are well rounded individuals.  I doubt we will see any of the girls that played last night in the WNBA, but you sure act like they are going tomorrow.  I am just glad that JC feels the refs cost them the game because they would crucify the girl that might have missed a free throw in a crucial point or made a turnover at the wrong time. 

Let the recruiting period begin JC, maybe next year. :(

825599105[/snapback]

:):) :) !!!!!!! We will be in single A next year there buddy! Enjoy the substate game! If you get my picture! :)