Columbia - Shelbyville Score!

Shadow22

I told you earlier in the season that they were going to blow up!!!

Their Mvp couldn't stop Jarrell, she didn't even try!!!

She is good on offense, but where is she at on defense and just think everyone say she is a good dominant post player.

A dominant player is one that can play on both ends. Not just offense.

Coach Moore needs to learn that she can not count on her post player as just being an offensive threat, she needs to help out on the defensive end also, just my opinion!!!

All the way to state Oakland!!!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

armstrong played smart. she can't play offense if she fouls out. what cost central the game was the unbelievable cold shooting from the perimeter. nothing dropped for ross, moore or bullock the entire game, and many were open shots. they've made those all year. the lions had a chance to tie with 30 seconds in the game after that horrible shooting performance, that tells me they did everything else they needed to do to get the win...... the basketball gods were kind to weeman and his worshipers last nite.

When teams can't knock down shots it is a result of one or two things. First, Shelbyville plays great DEFENSE! Always have and Always will! They get after you all over the floor and by the end it wears on your legs. It called being GOOD! Second, It called getting tight and not wanting to make a big shot. I said it Tuesday and everyone laughed and thought it was a joke but it ended up being fact. Columbia is more talented than Shelbyville but will not beat them cause they will get tight! They did just that, the players and all the coaches were very tight and scared of the Little Man and his Army. To quote a good friend, Flemtone, some may call it "CHOKING". They are marching and in the words of a famous EX Ast Boys Coach at Shelbyville High School and now preacher in Louisville, Kentucky, Eddie Sanders II, "NOONE WANTS TO PLAY THE EAGLETTES IN THE TOURNEYS." O how true that statement is!

WHO NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oakland fans I will not be there tonight either. I will be watching our next opponent Cumberland County vs Cleveland. Hey Macintosh I bet that you wish you were watching those two teams tonight :):):D

When teams can't knock down shots it is a result of one or two things. First, Shelbyville plays great DEFENSE! Always have and Always will! They get after you all over the floor and by the end it wears on your legs. It called being GOOD! Second, It called getting tight and not wanting to make a big shot. I said it Tuesday and everyone laughed and thought it was a joke but it ended up being fact. Columbia is more talented than Shelbyville but will not beat them cause they will get tight! They did just that, the players and all the coaches were very tight and scared of the Little Man and his Army. To quote a good friend, Flemtone, some may call it "CHOKING". They are marching and in the words of a famous EX Ast Boys Coach at Shelbyville High School and now preacher in Louisville, Kentucky, Eddie Sanders II,  "NOONE WANTS TO PLAY THE EAGLETTES IN THE TOURNEYS."  O how true that statement is!

WHO NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oakland fans I will not be there tonight either. I will be watching our next opponent Cumberland County vs Cleveland. Hey Macintosh I bet that you wish you were watching those two teams tonight  :)  :)  :D

825598870[/snapback]

Better keep an eye on Cumberland County's #11{I think] Foster. She's goooood. I think that's who Shelbyville will play next.