McMinn vs. Cumberland Who wins?

cherokee#1fan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt this will probably be the closest game played in this region tourny....both teams looking for what i don't think either team has done in a while and that is go to sub state.....each team will be pumped and firing, but i think cumberland has the advantage at home, not because of what some say are ref's, but of the crowd factor

CCHS is actually the underdog for one reason....no one thought that they would be in this situation....i belive that if Reed, Melton, and Grippe for cumberland step up for the injured King that cumberland will win by a close margin....i say 4...cumby will have an amazing night, showing arnwine how to play some stunning defence...and im not bashing arnwine, i have the upmost respect for him, but i believe cumby will have a 30 point night.

Good luck to both teams, it will be a great game to watch....see you guys there front and center

McMinn by a deuce. With JT Hicks dropping 35+. He's hot and will continue that way.

825599553[/snapback]

nobody from mcminn will have over 25 maybe not even 20

mcminn caught ooltewah on an off nite to win in the first round

im gonna take cumberland in this one eventhough i cant stand all their fans runnin their mouths so much

but cumberlands gonna lose to cleveland neways

then theyre gonna lose in substate so they better enjoy theyre last win of the season

Edited by jaw822

nobody from mcminn will have over 25 maybe not even 20

mcminn caught ooltewah on an off nite to win in the first round

im gonna take cumberland in this one eventhough i cant stand all their fans runnin their mouths so much

but cumberlands gonna lose to cleveland neways

then theyre gonna lose in substate so they better enjoy theyre last win of the season

825599576[/snapback]

Um no, I'll never post on coacht again if someone from McMinn doesn't get 20+. I'd be willing to put anything on that, I know someone will get 20+ and JT Hicks is the likely candidate since he's the hottest of the hot, he be burnin up. McMinn wins the Region Championship v. Cleveland.

Edited by tonymontana

justin hicks is on FIRE!!! he will carry them along with nick arnwine who i'm gonna predict gets 18 points..but justin will have a double double..20+ points 10+ steals..yes that's right STEALS...take that prediction to the bank...

825599667[/snapback]

Wow, 10+ steals. I don't know about all that now, but I do know he will have a stellar game, whether you face gaurd him, zone on him, or run a box and one on him. He will kill it.