McMinn vs. Cumberland Who wins?

cherokee#1fan

Hicks is a second half man. He'll bring them back, yo.

825599951[/snapback]

Niiiiice call Einstien!! :ph34r: O and by the way...your boy Hicks..that you said could "make the whole team look foolish" well he ended up with a WHOPPIN 6 POINTS!!! thumb But i'm pretty sure all you McMinn Crybabies will have something to say about the refs...just a matter of time!! Newsflash...you got destroyed in every aspect of the game...GET OVER IT!!

And congrats for TRYING to hold Dan the Man under 20...does 36 ring a bell!! thumb

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, first things first. Unless Hicks dropped 20 tonight, then you don't need to even be posting. Second, when you win your district all four your years of your highschool career, goto sub-state 3 out of your 4 years, and goto state two out of your four, then you can come talk all the junk to me you want. But until then, even though we did get eliminated, I do have the comfort of knowing we swept yall this year.

Niiiiice call Einstien!!  :ph34r:  O and by the way...your boy Hicks..that you said could "make the whole team look foolish" well he ended up with a WHOPPIN 6 POINTS!!!  thumb But i'm pretty sure all you McMinn Crybabies will have something to say about the refs...just a matter of time!! Newsflash...you got destroyed in every aspect of the game...GET OVER IT!!

And congrats for TRYING to hold Dan the Man under 20...does 36 ring a bell!!  thumb

825600392[/snapback]

I didn't see the game, nor do I care about it anymore. Who cares about the refs? Charles will dismantle your team, he dropped 4 f'n 9 on Red Bank. I'd like to see anyone on your team stop him. He will jam all over your faces. If Cleveland doesn't win then I'll respect Cumberland, but until then I'm gonna hate on them because they deserve it. Just because they beat a young MCHS team doesn't mean they are phenomenal. And you know good and well the homecourt helped alot, because you have the hometown fans and plus you're used to that gym. Not that it would matter I'm just making a point. But wouldntyouliketoknow, you can talk all you want, because we know you don't play and your just talking for the team, wishing you were apart of it. But I'll see you on here tomorrow tonight crying like a little girl about how Chuck had a human highlight reel kind of night. That's all I have for tonight. Have a horrible night.

tonymontana--pushin drugs through miami night and day

Um no, I'll never post on coacht again if someone from McMinn doesn't get 20+. I'd be willing to put anything on that, I know someone will get 20+ and JT Hicks is the likely candidate since he's the hottest of the hot, he be burnin up. McMinn wins the Region Championship v. Cleveland.

825599645[/snapback]

I didn't see the game, nor do I care about it anymore. Who cares about the refs? Charles will dismantle your team, he dropped 4 f'n 9 on Red Bank. I'd like to see anyone on your team stop him. He will jam all over your faces.  If Cleveland doesn't win then I'll respect Cumberland, but until then I'm gonna hate on them because they deserve it. Just because they beat a young MCHS team doesn't mean they are phenomenal. And you know good and well the homecourt helped alot, because you have the hometown fans and plus you're used to that gym. Not that it would matter I'm just making a point. But wouldntyouliketoknow, you can talk all you want, because we know you don't play and your just talking for the team, wishing you were apart of it. But I'll see you on here tomorrow tonight crying like a little girl about how Chuck had a human highlight reel kind of night. That's all I have for tonight. Have a horrible night.

825600436[/snapback]

Yeah, Hicks must have dropped 20.

Tony Montana-Gettin shot up @ the end of the movie.

Yeah, Hicks must have dropped 20.

Tony Montana-Gettin shot up @ the end of the movie.

825600446[/snapback]

I'm pretty much a hard@$$ throughout the rest of the movie, though.

And by the way, Trey, I want to congradulate you on a splendid 4 year career of stat keeping and supplying those boys with the water they need. It will be sad to see you go. :ph34r:

I'm pretty much a hard@$$ throughout the rest of the movie, though.

And by the way, Trey, I want to congradulate you on a splendid 4 year career of stat keeping and supplying those boys with the water they need. It will be sad to see you go. :ph34r:

825600458[/snapback]

Yeah but in the end you die, as did your team. By the way, I would rather manage a team that is good anyday than manage a team that is pure and absolute GARBAGE!!! Speakin of which, since you kno me, who are you and do you even play???

Yeah but in the end you die, as did your team.  By the way, I would rather manage a team that is good anyday than manage a team that is pure and absolute GARBAGE!!!  Speakin of which, since you kno me, who are you and do you even play???

825600475[/snapback]

I don't reveal names on here. That's nonsense. And yes I play, you can catch me embarrasing people all summer long. Just come to one tournament that the TN Travelers are in.

It's not my team, I don't attend MCHS. I did, but no longer do. I still support them, though. About the garbage comment, name a player from your team to go big D1 in the last 5 years.

I don't reveal names on here. That's nonsense. And yes I play, you can catch me embarrasing people all summer long. Just come to one tournament that the TN Travelers are in.

It's not my team, I don't attend MCHS. I did, but no longer do. I still support them, though. About the garbage comment, name a player from your team to go big D1 in the last 5 years.

825600495[/snapback]

Ah, I know who you are now, Trevor. About the D1 comment, name one time in the last 5 years yall have won district, region or substate? All that goes to show is that it doesnt how good one player is if the rest of the team isnt good. About embarassing people, Ive heard about how you play and quite frankly...I think our other manager could be you...

825600495[/snapback]

Ah, I know who you are now, Trevor. About the D1 comment, name one time in the last 5 years yall have won district, region or substate? All that goes to show is that it doesnt how good one player is if the rest of the team isnt good. About embarassing people, Ive heard about how you play and quite frankly...I think our other manager could be you...On that note, Ima goto bed. P.S. If you ever wanna play me and prove to the world that you can beat a manager and that your everything Central isn't, then Im at central everyday until 530 so come on down one day and well play.

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

Ah, I know who you are now, Trevor.  About the D1 comment, name one time in the last 5 years yall have won district, region or substate?  All that goes to show is that it doesnt how good one player is if the rest of the team isnt good.  About embarassing people, Ive heard about how you play and quite frankly...I think our other manager could be you...

825600518[/snapback]

Yea, since I'm playing for the TENNESSEE TRAVELERS, the most elite team in Tennessee, that would prove I am a manager. And once again it's not my team. I don't go to school there.

Ah, I know who you are now, Trevor.  About the D1 comment, name one time in the last 5 years yall have won district, region or substate?  All that goes to show is that it doesnt how good one player is if the rest of the team isnt good.  About embarassing people, Ive heard about how you play and quite frankly...I think our other manager could be you...On that note, Ima goto bed.  P.S. If you ever wanna play me and prove to the world that you can beat a manager and that your everything Central isn't, then Im at central everyday until 530 so come on down one day and well play.

825600523[/snapback]

Where can I find you at on the weekends? Are you a member at the YMCA? If you are, meet me there Sunday at 2:00 or 2:30, I'll play you for 100$.

I didn't see the game, nor do I care about it anymore. Who cares about the refs? Charles will dismantle your team, he dropped 4 f'n 9 on Red Bank. I'd like to see anyone on your team stop him. He will jam all over your faces.  If Cleveland doesn't win then I'll respect Cumberland, but until then I'm gonna hate on them because they deserve it. Just because they beat a young MCHS team doesn't mean they are phenomenal. And you know good and well the homecourt helped alot, because you have the hometown fans and plus you're used to that gym. Not that it would matter I'm just making a point. But wouldntyouliketoknow, you can talk all you want, because we know you don't play and your just talking for the team, wishing you were apart of it. But I'll see you on here tomorrow tonight crying like a little girl about how Chuck had a human highlight reel kind of night. That's all I have for tonight. Have a horrible night.

825600436[/snapback]

yea he did alot of dismantling the first 3 times they played them! He should be scorin 49 EVERY NIGHT!! But he likes to be lazy and walk around like the world revolves around his existence!! Why dont you respect for CC in the first place? I mean they are only in the substate!! What they gotta do? I mean it seems to me that you are the only one that doesn't "respect" them!! How can u not respect a team that doesnt have a player over 6'2 and is in the region title game?! Once again i say you are a joke pal!! thumb