bigbody1220

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a great game!!!!

We all know how good Temple is.

Grace is playing some Great ball itself.

Hmm...........

Temple  59

Grace  56

Great game to bot teams tonight!

Again, Grace 44, You are a player!  You should be thinking about going to a D1 next year!  Kudos to all of your top 6-7 guys.  everyone played great!

825600622[/snapback]

JP did do great tonight, so who do we think will have the best game for both teams tom night? Do you think Zach and his rebounding will dominate? Or do you think the improving play of grace's supporting players like Evan Kidwell be a big factor? Just for examples.

I hate to bust your bubble -- but I don't think JP is D1 material.

Sure he's a good player but not good enough to play at the major college level.

825600666[/snapback]

He is a bundle of potential but just doesn't really work that hard.

I just wonder how good he would be if he would have worked his butt of in the past few offseasons. Then he would be d-1 material. But Lee or Bryan would be a good fit. I told him to go to a juco and work hard and then transfer but i dont think he is up for that.

Edited by redandwhiteforever

He is a bundle of potential but just doesn't really work that hard.

I just wonder how good he would be if he would have worked his butt of in the past few offseasons. Then he would be d-1 material. But Lee or Bryan would be a good fit. I told him to go to a juco and work hard and then transfer but i dont think he is up for that.

825600706[/snapback]

Exactly g, potential is the word for Johnny.

Both teams had pretty good wins tonight.  After seeing both teams play tonight, whats everyones predictions?

825600051[/snapback]

I think that Grace will shock some people tomorrow against Temple if they played like they did tonight against CCS. They came out with a good offensive first half and played really good defense the second half. If they have the confidence and the momentum going in to the game like they did tonight i believe the will pull away with the win. I think it will be closer than some of the "Grace-Haters" suspect which that opinion is an unbiased one. well... Not Really GO GRACE!!!!

I hate to bust your bubble -- but I don't think JP is D1 material.

Sure he's a good player but not good enough to play at the major college level.

825600666[/snapback]

Why not? Are you telling me that D I schools in the Atlantic Sun, Colonial, or even Southern Conferences wouldn't want a player of Parshall's caliber. Obviously, no one thinks he is good enough for the big time programs, but to say he isn't D I material is ill-conceived.