Temple vs. Grace IV

bigbody1220

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be going out on a limb here but I would say that Grace is peaking at the perfect time. If Grace plays with the same intensity and shoots the ball well like they did tonight, they will beat Temple. Yeah, that's right, I said "will beat Temple." Grace has become the team that they were supposed to become this year(finally) so who knows. Temple may still be better, but the gap is closing...

do you really think they will play like they did tonight?

do you really think they have a real chance to beat Temple?

Let's be real --- Grace is not as good as Temple -- nor do they have  a chance to win state. All Grace as ever wanted to be is better than Temple and that is not about to happen tomorrow night.

825600592[/snapback]

is it just me or is this guy getting a little annoying and irritating :o

man - don't let that guy get to you -- he's just trying to stir up trouble.

everyone knows that grace and temple is one of the best rivalrys in town.

this ought to be a good game but i would agree that Temple should prevail.

yeah -- i know i was wrong about the ccs game -- but i was only hoping that they would beat you guys. i really thought that grace should've won.

Congrats and good luck tomorrow.

do you really think they will play like they did tonight?

do you really think they have a real chance to beat Temple?

Let's be real --- Grace is not as good as Temple -- nor do they have  a chance to win state. All Grace as ever wanted to be is better than Temple and that is not about to happen tomorrow night.

825600592[/snapback]

First of all, I answer yes to both of your questions. Then we never said Grace was as good as temple, but (i know this is cheezy) anyone can beat anyone on any given day and we are saying that grace has teh best opportunity right now with the way they are playing. We also never said we would win state, i dont think anyone has really mentioned past sub-state and there we just said that both temple and grace would advance.