Bolivar/Waverly

carney

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Waverly has a solid point guard named Rico Ralston btown. I won't start amping him up like the Lexington fans do with Mack Gardner because I know that you guys have a great point guard named Willie Kemp. I'll be in Martin this weekend, so I may drop by Bolivar on Monday night and watch these two go at it.

Now to the overall matchup. Waverly has had an outstanding year without question. They lost tonight to Giles County, but they did not get destroyed by any means. I'd even go as far as to say Waverly would beat Giles 3-4 times if the two teams were to play 10 times. As a 10AA fan, I HOPE that Waverly goes to Bolivar and wins. Rawlings has done an outstanding job in his first year at Wavo and nine seniors will be looking to avoid elimination for the Tigers.

Bolivar-69

Waverly-51

OMG...that has to be the biggest crock of garbage that I have ever read. You HOPE Waverly wins, but you put your predicted score at the bottom with Bolivar winning by 18. Last time I checked, in order to win a game you had to score more points. As for Waverly beating Giles 3 out of 4 times...you must be kidding!!! Tyler Smith scored 15 pts. He is averaging 26 points. Do you honestly think that Waverly could contain him at 3 more times, because you just lost the one game that you were giving us. So the way I see it...the series is @ 1-0. You make absolutely 100% no sense what so ever in any of your post.

man catfish you sure didnt give them much of a chance with your score prediction for you to be pulling for them. i think it will be closer than that cause im sure Waverly will probably one of their best games of the year since its lose and go home from now on....so heres mine:

Bolivar 63

Waverly 56

Guest catfish-hunter
man catfish you sure didnt give them much of a chance with your score prediction for you to be pulling for them. i think it will be closer than that cause im sure Waverly will probably one of their best games of the year since its lose and go home from now on....so heres mine:

Bolivar 63

Waverly 56

825600514[/snapback]

The experience is not lacking for Wavo, seeing as how they have 9 SENIORS!!! I think that this is a point where the enviroment may overwhelm a team that has never reached this point. Hey btowntigers, do you remember what happened in Sycamore's first substate game when they played at Bolivar??? That was a pretty experienced team as well, but Bolivar was a great team (kinda like they are this year).

Guest catfish-hunter

GCfan79, I said 3-4 times out of 10!!! NOT 3 OUT OF 4 TIMES. Learn to read moron thumb

Just because you hope for someone to win doesn't mean they will either GCfan79. You are an idiot, end of story.

The experience is not lacking for Wavo, seeing as how they have 9 SENIORS!!!  I think that this is a point where the enviroment may overwhelm a team that has never reached this point.  Hey btowntigers, do you remember what happened in Sycamore's first substate game when they played at Bolivar???  That was a pretty experienced team as well, but Bolivar was a great team (kinda like they are this year).

825600599[/snapback]

yea this team is way better than the one yall played 3 years ago though...but not as good as last years.