Bolivar/Waverly

carney

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...  Smith is barely 6'6 and coffey is barely 6'5....  what a joke..

825601820[/snapback]

you read my mind....Smith aint Coffey dont quite compare to Chism and O. Kemp in the paint. these 2 guys are block machines...they will see.

DJ Reid  :) drove in on Smith and D's less than 6'.  Size isn't everything!!!!!!

825601827[/snapback]

ok stretch Tyler Smith out a few more inches and then clone him....then you have Chism and Kemp. let a 6 foot guy come on in and get his stuff swatted....dont say you wasnt warned!

you read my mind....Smith aint Coffey dont quite compare to Chism and O. Kemp in the paint. these 2 guys are block machines...they will see.

ok stretch Tyler Smith out a few more inches and then clone him....then you have Chism and Kemp. let a 6 foot guy come on in and get his stuff swatted....dont say you wasnt warned!

825601861[/snapback]

ya... for one the reid kid is my height at least and i'm a lil over 6'1... And two... Tyler and coffee swatted him and ricco like 10 times... There was one occasion that reid lofted the ball up over tylers hand and mad it... Once... Congrats... Now he has something to tell his kids about...

Here we go againl. Just like all the days leading into the region championshiip game against giles. Bolivar by 25+ this and that. Giles said all of that too. Waverly is gonna give them a heck of a game just like they did against giles county. It is very unlikely that waverly will win but the game will be respectable against Bolivar. they aren't the type of team to just lay down and let some team blow them out of the gym. I wish i could make it to the game but bolivar is a long way from knoxville. Good luck to both teams monday night.

TCROSS--Why do you continusely get on coachT and rant and rave about your Giles Co. crew?? What are you 40+ yrs old now?? I hope when i ge that age i am not on coacht ranting and raving with mostly hs and college students. by the way i bet you would take ricco and his supposedly no left hand over your lil pg any day. Just b/c the kid is lucky to push 6' doesn't mean he can't play ball and you say for yourself while you were sitting on the front row last night of the game. I wish he could have gotten a slam last night so you could see some mad hops from a 6' guy.

I believe las year they said sycamore would go in and get blown out by 20+, and I'am pretty sure they kept it under 10. But I agree you better get there early, that is if u want a seat, last year I was there 30 minutes early and got lucky to get one.

ILovePepBand, you need to add uncircumsized to your sig also. :(