Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

deviltruth:

I know you just signed up for coacht today so you probably need to talk with someone who gets on here from Unicoi so they can teach you how to post without posting just quotes or doing multiple posts...You could talk to someone like say Big_Blue_Man...oh wait, he has disappeared..where is the bigblueman now?

Lets see, when Happy Valley and Unicoi played there was a fight in the stands.  When Central and Unicoi played there is a fight in the stands.  So what is the common denominator (school term Erwinites...ask your math teacher) in that equation?

825601523[/snapback]

Brock have you ever played basketball in your life !!

You probably couldn't coach your way out of a wet paper bag!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock have you ever played basketball in your life !!

You probably couldn't coach your way out of a wet paper bag!!

825601540[/snapback]

Yeah I have tossed the leather ball a little bit coached a few summer teams before too. Aren't you from Central?

Edited by brock20

Yeah I have tossed the leather ball a little bit coached a few summer teams before too.  Aren't you from Central?

825601551[/snapback]

Nope!! I'm from Austin East !! You better watch what you say to us !! I just keep up with Central.

Edited by bdk

Nope!! I'm from Austin East !!  You better watch what you say to us  !!

825601569[/snapback]

LOL...Funny joke fellas...Shouldn't you guys be doing something like playing HORSE? Tell your protege (AKA Stick Jr) to get to work...it took me a few minutes

Edited by brock20

well its about time i get on here since i am on of the more popular people on here! last nights game was crazy but as far as all this crazy talk about the 16 year old getting hit or the woman getting hit i mean maybe they both deserved it if the old bag was runnin her mouth she got what she needed and if the the 16 year old was runnin his mouth he got his but its over now the seating who cares a seat is a seat we dont need unicoi's respect who cares about the devils we beat you 3 out of the 4 times i mean why should we respect you i mean out of 4 games i would like to think anyone would win at least one even the school of the blind could do that! whats that saying even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then! and as far as the rent-a-cops go what do they actually do look for the other teams fans to say a bad word o bring news papers or paint there chests thats a biggy around there! those are no TSSAA rule that is just flat out erwin rules! the tournament team was kinda funny with ike and sparks on it please! ike is a joke he is right up there with sparks they are OVER-RATED! but ike is one of the biggest things in erwin but that is not saying much when all thats there is sonic a two screen movie theatre and a couple of pawn shops. i mean he does help take away from the elephant hanging and the meth labs! but its all good! sub-state is coming up and the famous phase "where is carrol" o yea he is buying a ticket to the game! flipper or peter pan who ever you are you better get your erwinnites ready for a beatin!

B) Gotta side with Cougar Scout on this one!! WELL SAID COUGAR SCOUT!!

As for DEVIL TRUTH he must be on of UC15's friends from the nursing home.

IF YOU MUST KNOW DEVIL TRUTH - I was on Central's side - and I was near the brawl that broke out because of you INBRED ERWINITES that must start trouble everywhere you go - especially if your loosing a game!! I THINK THOSE METH FUMES MUST HAVE TRAVELED AROUND ERWIN WAY TOO MUCH BEFORE THEY SHUT THE LAB DOWN -

Also - if you don't behave - I'm gonna report you to the Humane Society - we all know there are laws about using farm animals as girlfriends - I know no one else with a brain would associate with you - but come on - our furry friends don't want you either... B)

WAY TO GO ERWINITES - HERO OF THE YEAR - AN ADULT THAT ASSAULTS A STUDENT - you classy bunch of devils you B)B)B)

If youa re going to make fun of something, make sure you have the story straight first. The elephant was hung in Unicoi County, but where was it brought from so that it could be hung? That's right...Sullivan County.

825601729[/snapback]

One of those witnesses, Myrtle Taylor, remembered that every child in Erwin was at the Clinchfield Yards. "And they took the other elephants and Mary down Love Street from the performance to the railyards, trunk to tail. We kids hung back because we were scared to death, but still we wanted to see it."

At least we weren't the blood thirsty ones who wanted to see it. IT TAKES A SPECIAL BREED OF PEOPLE - we all know - TO HANG AN ABUSED CIRCUS ELEPHANT - and a special breed of people - TO WANT TO SEE IT.

BE PROUD - YOU KILL ELEPHANTS AND YOUR ADULTS ASSAULT STUDENTS - you classy devils B)B)B)

well its about time i get on here since i am on of the more popular people on here! last nights game was crazy but as far as all this crazy talk about the 16 year old getting hit or the woman getting hit i mean maybe they both deserved it if the old bag was runnin her mouth she got what she needed and if the the 16 year old was runnin his mouth he got his but its over now the seating who cares a seat is a seat we dont need unicoi's respect who cares about the devils we beat you 3 out of the 4 times i mean why should we respect you i mean out of 4 games i would like to think anyone would win at least one even the school of the blind could do that! whats that saying even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then! and as far as the rent-a-cops go what do they actually do look for the other teams fans to say a bad word o bring news papers or paint there chests thats a biggy around there! those are no TSSAA rule that is just  flat out erwin rules! the tournament team was kinda funny with ike and sparks on it please! ike is a joke he is right up there with sparks they are OVER-RATED! but ike is one of the biggest things in erwin but that is not saying much when all thats there is sonic a two screen movie theatre and a couple of pawn shops. i mean he does help take away from the elephant hanging and the meth labs! but its all good! sub-state is coming up and the famous phase "where is carrol" o yea he is buying a ticket to the game! flipper or peter pan who ever you are you better get your erwinnites ready for a beatin!

825601627[/snapback]

Scout get on her and crow next year. Tell everybody about anybody you beat 4 out of 4 times. Sorry you won't be her after Central starts playing in their own classification. No district! No regional! Just a basketball season.

Speaking of whats in Erwin. Last I remember about Central. Lets see you go to a softball game you have to leave or go to the bushes for relief. People like you that have to buy an extra pair of panties whats that a 10 mile ride to Kingsport. Where do you eat? Either the BIG MCD"S across the rode or 5 miles down the interstate. Where is your movie theater? Bristol or Kingsport.

If you want to paint something why not paint your face and your butt. That way people couldn't tell which way you are going.

Edited by nightmare_no_more

Bballer sure does quiet down when he can't get on here and toot 'ERWIN'S HORN' about how 'ERWIN IS THE BEST'.

Tonights game was great  -  also, devils should get the facts straight before running their mouth about "hitting a woman".  Truth be known - a warrant is being taken out for the "UNICOI COUNTY ADULT MALE DEVIL" who bashed a 16 yr old Cougars fans head into the concrete.  The reason the Cougar fan was taken out  'DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT' - your people don't get taken out for anything they do as long as they are in Erwin w/ERWIN DEPUTIES AND ERWIN CONSTABLES.  Lots of witnesses to this little fiasco - your guys reputation goes in the gutter with every breath and every step you take - SO TRY TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Also - you had a problem (REMEMBER YOU ARE HOSTING A T O U R N A M E N T...)

not a home game - SIGNS POINTING WHERE YOU SHOULD SIT FOR THE

T O U R N A M E N T  -  there was such a big deal about Central sitting ON YOUR SIDE -  GUESS YOUR PEOPLE GOT IT WRONG THIS TIME - They were definitely sitting where they were NOT DESIGNATED TO SIT FOR THE T O U R N A M E N T.)

I frankly hope the underage minor who was HIT BY AN ERWIN ADULT MALE  presses charges and seeks medical treatment - and possible charges against the deputies who led him out when he was the one who was hit - AND NOT THE ONE WHO THREW THE PUNCHES -  really - when are you gonna get it.

You are definitely the lowest of the low when it comes to sportsmanship and I thank GOD IN HEAVEN that we don't have to be involved with this trash again...

WAY TO GO COUGARS - YOU DESERVED IT - #1    thumb  thumb  thumb

825600835[/snapback]

The nearest concrete to where the fight took place is at the top of the stands...well above the location of the fighting. You keep saying that the only reason your fans were led out and not ours is because all of the law enforcement officers were from Unicoi County. Guess what? You're wrong.