Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

Those parents and fans have sat there all year. Even though it is a regional game it is there their home gym. The motor mouth is lucky. Probably the nicest man in the gym was the one that held him down. If it was the ruffians as has been insinuated a mud hole would have been stopmed before anybody could have stopped it. You boys are going to have to learn about running them mouths like Central has all year. Going to other places running your mouths just because you are with a crowd has caused many a butt whipping to be carried home. Hope this is a lesson before it happens again.

A fool in the stands thats probably never played sports trying to impress his friends took a lot of credit away from a great ball game.

825601985[/snapback]

trust me the kid plays sports

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love the class displayed by unicoi county. lets see they've managed to be in 2 fights with 2 different schools. well lets see, gee u think unicoi might have had something to do with that, nah, they r perfect right? they can't do anything wrong?SARCASM. as for the fight. you have to be really classy to be an over the hill man to be pullin at a 16 year olds hair. as i said before the whole thing could have been prevented had the pathetic excuse for rent a cops been able to put unicoi on the right side of the gym. as for all this talk about how central's goin down hill next year, i got one thing to say about it. ITS STILL THIS SEASON SO GET OVER IT. your just mad because unicoi got OUTCLASSED by central. good luck to the cougars on monday and unicoi.........well i really don't care if you score a point.

Hey bdk....You say you are from Austin East...I havent been following your season and I was wondering if you could fill me in on your team and how your season went...Good to see someone from another district expressing their opions on these topics...

~GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by Uchs_Devil