Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

Ok for starters, The Unicoi fans WERE where they were supposed to be. I couldn't believe how classless the Central fans were. One of the Central fans punched one of the UC fans... oh yeah, did I mention the Central fan was a guy and the UC fan was our coach's wife?!? Have your parents never told you not to hit a girl? I don't care who you are or what the situation is, that just isn't right.

Anyway, that game was crazy! Both UC and Central gave it their all the whole game. I really wish that the Devils would have come out on top.

Edited by ali6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I just made that up, then why would did none of Unicoi County's people have posters or newspapers or anything like that? We've used them in the past, and believe me, we would have broken them out for the occasion.

P.S. The link you provided me with to access the handbook (which among my many faults I just don't happen to have memorized word for word, page for page) didn't pull up anything but a blank page.

825600637[/snapback]

Its a pdf file...here is the only thing it says about objects:

D: No explosive devices shall be allowed for regular-season or tournament games. In addition, no air horns, cow bells, sirens, clackers, cans with marbles or rocks inside or any other artificial noise makers are allowed.

It says nothing about signs. I don't know why Unicoi's fans ppl didn't have signs.

great game from both sides. hated to see the incident in the stands. i posted before that i hoped both sides showed each other class and respect. i believe if you asked the players from both sides they would say they respect each other. as far as cougar scout, yes i am sure we will hear from him, and i bet it won't take so long this time! as said before, both teams substate bound, just don't take anything away from any player on EITHER side. 2 pretty exceptional teams if you ask me!

Oh by the way, thanks for keeping your shirts on this game, nothing kills the mood quite like seeing a bunch of fat guys shaking their cellulite around.

1) Our seating is labelled, stay in your corner next time.

2) hitting a woman... very chivalrous, very classy, you guys are my hero's.

Go cougars... you guys are just... wonderful (just a little sarcasm)

I don't know about a girl getting hit, but what I heard was that a Unicoi Co. parent started the whole thing. Hitting a teenager. WTF. That's low.

Oh well. Good game from both teams. Central really came up big at the end with the free throws. How about Jesse Lane hitting the biggest shot of his life. Oh my, best game ever.

Channel 11 news was awesome. They caught the whole thing.

Good luck to UCHS in substate.

Sullivan Central Cougars baby!

825600722[/snapback]

Yes seating was labeled, Central right..Unicoi left...this is like a broken record. I still don't think a woman got hit, if a woman was involved it was probably the woman who runs how mouth to the student section the whole game.

825600722[/snapback]

Hey man, don't be mad that we won 3 out of 4 games.

the erwin fans are out of hand. they did start that fight. they cant handle it when another team's fans are louder than they are. and yes, central has awesome fans. that fight just made central wanna win even more. it should show those inbred-rednecks from unicoi to shut up next time. and the stupid deputies need to learn it's the erwin fans that is the problem, not the visiting fans.

the erwin fans are out of hand. they did start that fight. they cant handle it when another team's fans are louder than they are. and yes, central has awesome fans. that fight just made central wanna win even more. it should show those inbred-rednecks from unicoi to shut up next time. and the stupid deputies need to learn it's the erwin fans that is the problem, not the visiting fans.

825600767[/snapback]

Grow up thumb

ALL of UC's students were where they always were. The only people that sit where the fight broke out are older people that are out of high school. At least it was a good game. And that was a nice flop by #14 too thumb

Good luck in Sub-State and AAA next year...

Great game for both teams but as for the Unicoi County fans not sitting where they were suppost to, if Central fans want to sit in our section, then you should get there before us. If you notice there were no signs saying where we were or were not suppost to sit. Dont complain to us that we had more fans at the game then you did. If you didnt notice most of our other sections were full and there were no other place to sit. Our fans sitting in the sections surrounding you has nothing to do with some of your rude #### guys starting stuff. The "brawl" that broke out was complete BS!!!! If you Central fans didnt know....it is kinda "classless" to punch a woman in the face!!!! :blink::o You dont think we deserve any respect?!?!?! WTF?! If you cant respect women you simply dont dont need to even be seen in public. When you give us (our fans, our team, and our school) some respect you will recieve it from us. I None of our fans have ever even tried to hit a woman...but obviously you all will stoop lower than anyone in the region! Some of your fans even tried to start a fight with our fans after the game in a church parking lot...Real classy!!! :lol: Too bad we didnt get the chance to see ya'll hit anymore of our ladies...After the game tonight I know for sure that everyone in Unicoi County is dang proud of being Blue Devil Fans ...All season long you all have said $h*t about our fans but you know I think you completly out did even yourselves this time. Nice going Central!!! thumb

As for the game, both teams played really good and have played an incredible season...But dont think that our boys dont still have a chance...we will see you all in Knoxville on Monday...All the players played with good sportsmanship and it turned out to be an awsome game. Good luck in Sub-state BLUE!!!! And I hope that there are no other "brawls" in the stands in Knoxville...but if Central leaves their obsene fans in Sullivan County then there should be good clean games...

Congratulations to Elizebethton's Girls they had a good game tonight and completly shut out Piegion Forge. thumb's On a great season...and good luck in regionals!

~BLUE DEVIL PRIDE!

Edited by Uchs_Devil