District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tournament is in RBS nothing changes that.

825661168[/snapback]

The TSSAA could step in and change it because the road in to the ball field is one lane and the only way in and out... and it would be hard for one bus pass another bus on that road plus parking ...... but I dont see that happening

THE MAIN THING THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IS THE SAFETY OF THE KIDS. IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO GET IN AND OUT OF THERE WHEN 2 TEAMS ARE PRESENT. DURING TIMES OF TEAM CHANGE YOU WILL HAVE THE PEOPLE THERE FROM 4 TEAMS. IF A PLAYER IS INJURED AND THERE IS A 12 CAR PILE-UP COMING INTO THE ROAD, HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO GET THEM OUT OR TO GET HELP IN. THIS IS MY ONLY CONCERN SINCE I HAVE A PLAYER ON THE MONTEREY TEAM. I'M SURE THE FINANCIAL END OF THE DEAL COULD BE WORKED OUT BY THE INVOLVED PARTIES.

JUST PUTTING MY 2 CENTS WORTH IN. I WISH EVERY TEAM GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY THROUGHOUT.

THE MAIN THING THAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IS THE SAFETY OF THE KIDS. IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO GET IN AND OUT OF THERE WHEN 2 TEAMS ARE PRESENT. DURING TIMES OF TEAM CHANGE YOU WILL HAVE THE PEOPLE THERE FROM 4 TEAMS. IF A PLAYER IS INJURED AND THERE IS A 12 CAR PILE-UP COMING INTO THE ROAD, HOW DO THEY EXPECT TO GET THEM OUT OR TO GET HELP IN. THIS IS MY ONLY CONCERN SINCE I HAVE A PLAYER ON THE MONTEREY TEAM. I'M SURE THE FINANCIAL END OF THE DEAL COULD BE WORKED OUT BY THE INVOLVED PARTIES.

JUST PUTTING MY 2 CENTS WORTH IN. I WISH EVERY TEAM GOOD LUCK AND SAFETY THROUGHOUT.

825661343[/snapback]

Playing the district tourny on that field is a travesty in itself much less the "Trail of Tears" leading in and out of there... You have a valid point there muttman! Could and probably will be a problem for fans, buses and even bigger problem in case of emergency..

I hope that some work has been done to the field, dugouts and facilities. Give me 3 bases, a home plate, pitching rubber, dirt for a mound, two rakes, a tamp, chalk, 10lbs of hamburger meat, 4 dozen hotdogs, 18 2-liter cokes, box a snickers, ketchup, brown mustard and relish, grill, kingsford mosquite charcoal, and a porta-potty and 4 hours and 37minutes of work on a descent cow pasture and my field would look like Camden Yards compared to that one! :P

Playing the district tourny on that field is a travesty in itself much less the "Trail of Tears" leading in and out of there...  You have a valid point there muttman!  Could and probably will be a problem for fans, buses and even bigger problem in case of emergency..

I hope that some work has been done to the field, dugouts and facilities.  Give me 3 bases, a home plate, pitching rubber, dirt for a mound, two rakes, a tamp, chalk, 10lbs of hamburger meat, 4 dozen hotdogs, 18 2-liter cokes, box a snickers, ketchup, brown mustard and relish, grill, kingsford mosquite charcoal, and a porta-potty and 4 hours and 37minutes of work on a descent cow pasture and my field would look like Camden Yards compared to that one! :P

825661464[/snapback]

Oh yeah, I forgot something! Can someone pick up some buns????

I've went down to Monterey for that dern tournament since I've started playing baseball...Yall could come down here...and we've never had trouble getting a vehicles down there...We have the little league games down in the same area and we've had tball and little league tournaments going on and has never had any trouble w/ vehicles getting in and out of there...We deserve the right to get the tournament down in RBS...You complain cuz you don't want to come down here...well just keep complaining...it'll give you something to think about on the way down here... :unsure:

I've went down to Monterey for that dern tournament since I've started playing baseball...Yall could come down here...and we've never had trouble getting a vehicles down there...We have the little league games down in the same area and we've had tball and little league tournaments going on and has never had any trouble w/ vehicles getting in and out of there...We deserve the right to get the tournament down in RBS...You complain cuz you don't want to come down here...well just keep complaining...it'll give you something to think about on the way down here... :unsure:

825661648[/snapback]

I don't care at all about comin up there. I'd just like to see the tourny played on a descent field...

the winner of the district tournament gets to host the next year,and if you think Monterys field is better,then you do have a problem,quit the whining and complaining and play ball.

825661691[/snapback]

"Think monterey's is better" are you kiddin me. I don't guess you have seen Monterey's this year. Who doesn't have a better field than RBS, HS would be the only one to come to mind. There's no excuse for the condition that RBS's field was in when I seen it earlier in the year. Rain or not, you can't just throw a little sand on the wet spots and yell play ball.....