District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does everybody think about Montereys six game winning streak??I think that we are a good contender for the district title..I'm ready to take back whats rightfully ours!!!!RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! thumb

825646964[/snapback]

Rightfully yours,I don,t think so,where is the district tournament at this year?

Jake Hewitt hit a homerun in the top of the 8th inning to beat Pickett, 5-4. Pickett was leading the whole game, and we come back to tie it in the top of the 7th. It would have been worse but they hit the first batter of the game in the face and he got thrown out of the game for throwing his helmet down! Three people got thrown out of the game last night, ump's were a little uptight

When or has Celina/Clay Co ever won the district? cause its coming!!!

GO DAWGS

Yea rightfully ours..We have been the district champs five outy of six years and last year was a fluke..We are coming on strong this year so bring your "A" game son!!I plan on taking the championship back at your field or anybody elses it just makes us play harder to beat yall..We have three or four players that arfe capable of dominence one the field howard 14, Horton 31,Phillips 3,Walker 9....All which are capable of going yard on anybody who they play...So we will see who can play witht the pressure is on!!!!!!!

Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Does anybody have enough info to put together some district standings, at least for the top three?

Best I can figure it's:

RBS 6-1

CCHS 6-1

Monterey 6-2

CCHS and Monterey's records would include forfeit wins over Clarkrange. I think RBS had already beaten Clarkrange twice.

Is this close to correct? Who plays who the rest of the way?

Yea rightfully ours..We have been the district champs five outy of six years and last year was a fluke..We are coming on strong this year so bring your "A" game son!!I plan on taking the championship back at your field or anybody elses it just makes us play harder to beat yall..We have three or four players that arfe capable of dominence one the field howard 14, Horton 31,Phillips 3,Walker 9....All which are capable of going yard on anybody who they play...So we will see who can play witht the pressure is on!!!!!!!

Go Wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

825648087[/snapback]

If you call losing to the same team 3 times last year a fluke,then you are badly mistaken,because I was on the field for 1 of the games and was at the other 2.

rbs is 7-1 with two more games to play we have monterey and pickett co.I will say this about the district there is no clear cut winner,all four top teams is playing good ball right now,should make for a good tournament this year,and yes monterey is playing good ball right now but what did you expect with loop as your coach. Hey loop what did you think about matt heady when yall play us.I wish all kids would play with the passion he has for this game. You would have to be around this kid to understand what i am talking about,he makes my job lot easier, with him and swoner there the the one caring this team. see yall in a week or two and good luck rest of the season.

Edited by tenn-boy