District 7a?

You guys had the one seed and it showed last year, we were tired and out of pitching....who knows who would have won, no one will ever know.  I will say one thing you guys got to host and it didnt matter because you got it handed to you by Westmorland just like we did at FCS.  Actually glad our kids got a chance to go see a first class program in Friendship.

pc10, I would not try to get a rise out of you, I hope you guys are more successful this year than last year, becuase that means you have gotten better and that's what it is all about.

825630747[/snapback]

This is off the subject, but you are right about Friendship's program. We played them when I was a Junior in the region. They've also got the best facilities and field of any high school I've ever been to and most colleges that I've played at.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we have about 4 or 5 starters that will pitch and three that will pitch in the big games. Lance Mason, Josh Wright, and Brett Roddy will start and pitch in the big games. Travis Matthews and Ernie Rigney will also do alot of pitching in our none district games. We also have a few freshman will do some pitching but they don't have any experience so they will basically just pitch in blow outs if there are any.We will probably pitch Mason against RBS and Roddy against Montery. Josh Wright has been in Florida so he hasn't even really thrown yet.

Clay and Monterey plays tommorow (Tues.) who wins?

825632515[/snapback]

What district games are played this week...I know that RBS plays Picket Tue, HS wed, and Clarkrange thur...I also know that Pickett and Monterey play thur, and just found out that Clay and Monterey play tomar...Is that it for the week...

MY VOTE IS FOR A CAGE MATCH. I SAY THAT WE LET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE HAVE A WWE SHOWDOWN CAGEMATCH. THE WINNER WILL GET ME FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP. MY SECRET MOVE IS THE INFERNO BOMB FROM THE TOP ROPES. IT CRUSHES MOST SEMI TRUCKS WHEN I PRACTICE AT THE JUNK YARD. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE, SEEN EVERYTHING, AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW PEOPLE ARE SO MISERABLE. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW A BLUEBIRD SINGS AND FRODO MUST KEEP THE RING OR THE NAZGUL WILL RULE THE TENNIS COURTS OF YOUR MINDS FOR EVER AND ETERNITY. AS JOHN WAYNE ONCE SAID AND WAS LATER QOUTED: IT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS AND ONLY 90% OF THE 100% KNOWS WHAT THE OTHER HALF IS DOING ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS ON A MOONLESS NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ALASKAN TUNDRA ON THE THIRD OF JUNE . I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ADD TO THE USELESS DRIBBLE THAT SEEMS TO PERMIATE THESE STRANDS.

I HOPE EVERYONE DOES WELL AND THAT WE FINALLY START REMEMBERING THAT BASEBALL IS A GAME AND AT SOME POINT YOU NEED TO JUST ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME. I WISH EVERYONE IN 7-A GOOD LUCK AND HOPE EVERYONE DOESN'T THINK I'M CRAZY AFTER THEY READ THIS BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO KNOW ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM.

P.S. MR. POLESIT. I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU TO A SUMO WRESTLING MATCH IN THE MUDDY WATERS OF THE CUMBERLAND THE NEXT TIME WE PLAY JC. PEACE OUT

Muttman I challange you to a karate match. I have the reflexes of a cat and the speed of a mongoose. So for you to drop the inferno bomb you better do it quickly :blink:. I also know Judo and another japanese word so there ya go. lol hopefully i will see ya on the mountain tonight will you be there? should be an interesting matchup between the bulldogs and the wildcats.

MY VOTE IS FOR A CAGE MATCH. I SAY THAT WE LET ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A HORSE IN THE RACE HAVE A WWE SHOWDOWN CAGEMATCH. THE WINNER WILL GET ME FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP. MY SECRET MOVE IS THE INFERNO BOMB FROM THE TOP ROPES. IT CRUSHES MOST SEMI TRUCKS WHEN I PRACTICE AT THE JUNK YARD. I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE, SEEN EVERYTHING, AND THAT'S HOW I KNOW PEOPLE ARE SO MISERABLE. SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW A BLUEBIRD SINGS AND FRODO MUST KEEP THE RING OR THE NAZGUL WILL RULE THE TENNIS COURTS OF YOUR MINDS FOR EVER AND ETERNITY. AS JOHN WAYNE ONCE SAID AND WAS LATER QOUTED: IT OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS AND ONLY 90% OF THE 100% KNOWS WHAT THE OTHER HALF IS DOING ON ANY GIVEN SUNDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS ON A MOONLESS NIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ALASKAN TUNDRA ON THE THIRD OF JUNE . I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ADD TO THE USELESS DRIBBLE THAT SEEMS TO PERMIATE THESE STRANDS.

I HOPE EVERYONE DOES WELL AND THAT WE FINALLY START REMEMBERING THAT BASEBALL IS A GAME AND AT SOME POINT YOU NEED TO JUST ENJOY PLAYING THE GAME. I WISH EVERYONE IN 7-A GOOD LUCK AND HOPE EVERYONE DOESN'T THINK I'M CRAZY AFTER THEY READ THIS BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO KNOW ALREADY KNOW THAT I AM.

P.S. MR. POLESIT. I HEREBY CHALLENGE YOU TO A SUMO WRESTLING MATCH IN THE MUDDY WATERS OF THE CUMBERLAND THE NEXT TIME WE PLAY JC. PEACE OUT

825632956[/snapback]

A SUMO MATCH? Thats the last thing I think people would want to see is you or I wearin a diaper that has been wedged in our crack!!! :D

I'd rather pull my toenails off with a pair of needle nose and sprinkle salt on them as to see you in slow motion comin off the top turn buckle with the INFERNO...

How bout a thumb war on June 4, my quarterly colonic is scheduled for June 3, wouldn't be a good day.. :ph34r:

Edited by Mr. Polesit

Well If I've learned one thing from this column it is that talk it cheap so I am just going to quit talking.Muffin we'll never know who would have won, you might have beat us a few games earlier 18-0 but I believe we beat you all pretty good up at pickett two years in a row, so its possible we would have won. Your right brooks you did help us and I'm glad I was playing for you instead of my mom my sophmore year. I don't hold a grudge towards you because whats done is done, I was out done by those other guys anyway. I kinda thought you was polesit and was trying to get a rise out of me is why I said half that stuff. Thanks for helpin everyone.

825630313[/snapback]

All quite in Pickett Co.,do you have nothing to say after your first game?

Yeah we got beat by ten what else is there to say. The only thing else you can say is that our one and two starters weren't there and our one, two, and five hitters weren't there. We didn't expect to win. Congrats to RBS you all played well, Heady pitched a great game. I guess we will see how things turn out when you all come up here and we have everyone there.