District 7a?

Yeah muffin, we forfeited to rbs last year in the district championship, thanks brooks for that one. He's the one who came up with that great idea.

825629636[/snapback]

That made me mad last year when yall forfieted...I really wanted to play...We all wanted to play...It didn't feel like we won anything after yall forfieted...or I thought anyway...

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah muffin, we forfeited to rbs last year in the district championship, thanks brooks for that one. He's the one who came up with that great idea.

825629636[/snapback]

Catch, its was pouring down rain and you were not going to beat RBS..

You were going to the region anyway and it didn't matter who you were going to play on the other side, you were looking at a lose-lose situation...

Yes I can say I was a 4 year starter plus about 4 more!!! I've played in more district champs, region champs, and state tournys than you have watched..  I wouldn't go too far about takin care of me with a bat cause I guarantee it would be 1,2,3 and you could go put your gear back on..  Speakin of kiss but, your doin a good job of it, maybe you'll make all district this year.  I didn't say anything about cancelling games, but your coach should have scheduled more than 20.  All the rainouts during the season and not be able to reschedule some of them will hurt your team in the long run...  Just been havin fun bustin your chops catchpc, don't get mad.  I love the game and wish everyone success that plays it!!!!!!

825629644[/snapback]

catchpc has went silent....

Hey swanson, I wanted to play too, you all would have probably beat us but I still would have liked to have played to see who would have one. Congrats on the big win against montery tonight. whats the line on the game. Post some stats please.

825629650[/snapback]

Well the most that I could tell ya was that Heady pitched the whole game giving up only 3 runs , but I made one error that cost us a run...Over all we hit better than we've hit all year tonight...Played better defense than we did all night...Monterey started out w/ walker...I believe he give up 3 or 4 runs...Then they brought in someone else, but I dont know who was, He might have give up one run at the most aint realy for sure...they brought Phillips in for an inning and he give up one hit and one run...That's the best I can do for ya...

Well the most that I could tell ya was that Heady pitched the whole game giving up only 3 runs , but I made one error that cost us a run...Over all we hit better than we've hit all year tonight...Played better defense than we did all night...Monterey started out w/ walker...I believe he give up 3 or 4 runs...Then they brought in someone else, but I dont know who was, He might have give up one run at the most aint realy for sure...they brought Phillips in for an inning and he give up one hit and one run...That's the best I can do for ya...

825629674[/snapback]

I think only 1 or maybe 2 at the most were earned runs for RBS. Errors cost MHS tonight. Got to eliminate those and get the sticks goin, Good luck MHS. And good luck to RBS on the rest of the season..