District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mr. Polesit, thanks for taking up for me, but some people you cant talk to.

I took the PC job because you didnt have a coach. I guess your mom could have coached, but she didnt want to. Some people probably would have made fun of you guys as well. She was a pleasure to work with, she took care of everything off the field and I took care of everything on the field....I bet most coaches wish they could have it that away.

As far as the new coach, he will do a good job because he wants to be successful and works you guys. Their is talent there to win, I just helped it along. But what was your record before I got there? I believe you guys won 1 or 2 games. WE(as coaches and players) got the program back on track and hopefully you guys will continue that this year.

As far as the forfeit, we had just played a marathon game, it was pouring down rain, and we were out of pitching. Not to mention just 5 or 6 days earlier they had beat us with Hudson on the mound 18-0. Hudson threw a 1 hitter. We were in the region for the first time in however many years, and everyone at the park....fans, coaches, umpires and players were ready to go home and get out of the hurrican-nado!!

I hate that you have these ill-feelings toward me. You will figure out this is a team game and individual awards do no matter. Attitude is everything in life, its not what happens to you, its how you react to what happens to you!!

Good luck to everyone in district 7-A!

Swanson, where did you get those wheels....stealing home?????

I took the PC job because you didnt have a coach.  I guess your mom could have coached, but she didnt want to.  Some people probably would have made fun of you guys as well.  She was a pleasure to work with, she took care of everything off the field and I took care of everything on the field....I bet most coaches wish they could have it that away.

As far as the new coach, he will do a good job because he wants to be successful and works you guys.  Their is talent there to win, I just helped it along.  But what was your record before I got there?  I believe you guys won 1 or 2 games.  WE(as coaches and players) got the program back on track and hopefully you guys will continue that this year.

As far as the forfeit, we had just played a marathon game, it was pouring down rain, and we were out of pitching.  Not to mention just 5 or 6 days earlier they had beat us with Hudson on the mound 18-0.  Hudson threw a 1 hitter.  We were in the region for the first time in however many years, and everyone at the park....fans, coaches, umpires and players were ready to go home and get out of the hurrican-nado!!

I hate that you have these ill-feelings toward me.  You will figure out this is a team game and individual awards do no matter.  Attitude is everything in life, its not what happens to you, its how you react to what happens to you!!

825629862[/snapback]

I guess I don't blame ya for forfeiting...I wanted to play the game...but yall did just get done playing a believe a 9 inning game w/ monterey...we did beat yall 18-0 a few nights before w/ Marcus pitching and Marcus was pitching again w/ yall prolly all worn out...could have been ugly...but nonetheless I would have liked to play...I just got lucky the catcher didn't catch the ball or I would have been out; But I guess my dad was just trying to make something happen and told me to go...

I took the PC job because you didnt have a coach.  I guess your mom could have coached, but she didnt want to.  Some people probably would have made fun of you guys as well.  She was a pleasure to work with, she took care of everything off the field and I took care of everything on the field....I bet most coaches wish they could have it that away.

As far as the new coach, he will do a good job because he wants to be successful and works you guys.  Their is talent there to win, I just helped it along.  But what was your record before I got there?  I believe you guys won 1 or 2 games.  WE(as coaches and players) got the program back on track and hopefully you guys will continue that this year.

As far as the forfeit, we had just played a marathon game, it was pouring down rain, and we were out of pitching.  Not to mention just 5 or 6 days earlier they had beat us with Hudson on the mound 18-0.  Hudson threw a 1 hitter.  We were in the region for the first time in however many years, and everyone at the park....fans, coaches, umpires and players were ready to go home and get out of the hurrican-nado!!

I hate that you have these ill-feelings toward me.  You will figure out this is a team game and individual awards do no matter.  Attitude is everything in life, its not what happens to you, its how you react to what happens to you!!

825629862[/snapback]

A smart thing to forfeit,because you was about to learn what a real beating was like.

Well If I've learned one thing from this column it is that talk it cheap so I am just going to quit talking.Muffin we'll never know who would have won, you might have beat us a few games earlier 18-0 but I believe we beat you all pretty good up at pickett two years in a row, so its possible we would have won. Your right brooks you did help us and I'm glad I was playing for you instead of my mom my sophmore year. I don't hold a grudge towards you because whats done is done, I was out done by those other guys anyway. I kinda thought you was polesit and was trying to get a rise out of me is why I said half that stuff. Thanks for helpin everyone.

Well If I've learned one thing from this column it is that talk it cheap so I am just going to quit talking.Muffin we'll never know who would have won, you might have beat us a few games earlier 18-0 but I believe we beat you all pretty good up at pickett two years in a row, so its possible we would have won. Your right brooks you did help us and I'm glad I was playing for you instead of my mom my sophmore year. I don't hold a grudge towards you because whats done is done, I was out done by those other guys anyway. I kinda thought you was polesit and was trying to get a rise out of me is why I said half that stuff. Thanks for helpin everyone.

825630313[/snapback]

You are right,but we had 3 that could have pitched that night,and P.C.had no one they could turn to so what do you think would have happened?

Why are you worring about the game from last year like catchpc said you will never truly know who would have won.. more than likely pickett would have got beat considering the circumstances but on the playing field any team can be beat at any time... if you want to worry about something i would be worrying about the game on tuesday night. pickett has almost every starter back and the rbs team is a whole new team so it will be a great game.. like i stated it is nonsense to worry about last year you better put your sights on this year

You guys had the one seed and it showed last year, we were tired and out of pitching....who knows who would have won, no one will ever know. I will say one thing you guys got to host and it didnt matter because you got it handed to you by Westmorland just like we did at FCS. Actually glad our kids got a chance to go see a first class program in Friendship.

pc10, I would not try to get a rise out of you, I hope you guys are more successful this year than last year, becuase that means you have gotten better and that's what it is all about.

Why are you worring about the game from last year like catchpc said you will never truly know who would have won.. more than likely pickett would have got beat considering the circumstances but on the playing field any team can be beat at any time... if you want to worry about something i would be worrying about the game on tuesday night. pickett has almost every starter back and the rbs team is a whole new team so it will be a great game.. like i stated it is nonsense to worry about last year you better put your sights on this year

825630587[/snapback]

You have not played a game yet,you should be the one that is worried,then on Thursday you get to play Monterey.