District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah we got beat by ten what else is there to say. The only thing else you can say is that our one and two starters weren't there and our one, two, and five hitters weren't there. We didn't expect to win. Congrats to RBS you all played well, Heady pitched a great game. I guess we will see how things turn out when you all come up here and we have everyone there.

825633765[/snapback]

the last 2 or 3 years we've beat Pickett by 10 runs up at RBS...and when we go down there we get beat...so who knows whats gonna happen...

Just saw where the Dawgs won 12- 1 on Wed..

825634596[/snapback]

Who did they beat?

825634605[/snapback]

Swanson, am i seeing this correctly on the roster, that RBS has 14 under classmen, and just 5 upper classmen and you guys are 3-0 in the district? How many seniors were lost from last season? How many starters?

825634822[/snapback]

Heady pitched against Picket Co tue and won 10-0...I pitched against Hermitage Springs Wed and we won 12-1...It was 2-1 when we went to bat in the 7th...when we got done batting the score was 12-1...Tonight we have Clarkrange up there and Trey Leonard is pitching...

We lost 8 seniors last year...7 of them were starters...We lost one junior starter last year who just decided not to play this year...so we lost 8 starters in all...I'm the only starter from last year back, and we have Heady back after his injury...We had another senior who hasn't never played before to come out and is helping out quiet a bit...So we have 3 senior starters, 1 junior starter, we have 3 sophomores and 1 of them doesnt start when I pitch, one freshmen starter, and 2 8th grade starters but one of them starts behind the plate when I have to pitch...that about sums it up...

Edited by swanson71

Matt McLerran pitched for Clay and Jon Jon Phillips pitched for Monterey. Matt Mclerran hit well for Clay and the bottom of the order hit suprisingly well the first few innings. Monterey had one pretty good inning but McLerran pitched pretty good. He had 13 strikeouts and gave up 4 hits.