District 7a?

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett go hammered by monterey 3-14. Loop had them ready to go from the get go.They got 10 runs on mason in the first. After that pickett held them to only 4 more runs while we got 3 runs, during the game. Swanson I'll tell you whats wrong with Pickett, we have alot of good individual players and we are hitting well, but we aren't playing together as a team. From where I set and see the game it just looks like our entire team has lost the fire in our eyes.

Pickett go hammered by monterey 3-14. Loop had them ready to go from the get go.They got 10 runs on mason in the first. After that pickett held them to only 4 more runs while we got 3 runs, during the game. Swanson I'll tell you whats wrong with Pickett, we have alot of good individual players and we are hitting well, but we aren't playing together as a team. From where I set and see the game it just looks like our entire team has lost the fire in our eyes.

825644600[/snapback]

Yall haven't played that many games yet...as the season goes along it'll get better...We had the same problem last year at first...but after a few games we got really good...

Now that some of the district ballplaying has been done.....what are some opionions ,as of now, on how the district will turn up this year???

825644721[/snapback]

RBS's young players have stepped up big and we're winning our district games...Clay Co has stepped it up a bit this year and looks like they're playing some decent ball...Monterey put a beaten on Picket Co and that looks like a good sign for them...PC hasn't played enough games to really tell anything...HS is better but will be 5th, and Clarkrange is in a big rebuiling mode...