District 7a?

Coach, you are one of the most respected baseball coaches around this area and I believe you you when you say you are glad to be able to concentrate on your team but when you say it is a relief to you to let someone else host it, it is hard for me to believe, because i know you are a fierce competitior and if some one else were to host it, it would mean that you were losing and I know that you wouldnt stand for that! So the concentrating area I can go for but the relief area, I cant buy? Good luck to all the teams! thumb

825664668[/snapback]

I never said I was happy we lost the tournament last year. I would gladley host it ever year because that means we've won it the year before. But thats not how it turned out last year. The relief part is I don't have to do alot of work or call 3 or 4 other times to give rain updates.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon Philips MHS got MVP, Matt McCleren CCHS got Pitcher of the year, both are on the all district team with Matt Heady R.B.S., Swoner R.B.S., Josh Wright P.C., Lance Mason P.C. , and Drue Jolly P.C. There are more, coach mentioned the other ones but I can't remember who they said. Do we have a freshman of the year?

yea swanson ya did.i no who u r lol.but ill b nice and not say ur name on here  :D

825664437[/snapback]

Most people know who I am anyway...but I don't believe I know you...Would I know you??

It was awful of us to let heady pitch as much as he did...He pitched really well...but you can't win a game unless you have more than 5 hits and 8 errors in a game...Hopefully us having the tourny at home might help us out...because we seem not to be able to hit or play ball good on the road...

Congrats to Monterey on finishing first in the district...good luck to all the teams going into the district tournament...

Oh and to all the people fussing about the tournament being at R.B.S. need to just quit complaining and go play. R.B.S. has a fine field. Monterey's players or whoever it is that is complaining are just mad that they have to travel. If someone did step in and say that it couldn't be at R.B.S. (which ain't gonna happen) it would be at Picket Co. because if I remember right (and I know I do), Pickett finished 2nd in the district tournament, not Monterey. and I know that no one wants to play at Pickett (including me), so quit complaining. Good luck to everyone.

Oh and to all the people fussing about the tournament being at R.B.S. need to just quit complaining and go play. R.B.S. has a fine field. Monterey's players or whoever it is that is complaining are just mad that they have to travel. If someone did step in and say that it couldn't be at R.B.S. (which ain't gonna happen) it would be at Picket Co. because if I remember right (and I know I do), Pickett finished 2nd in the district tournament, not Monterey. and I know that no one wants to play at Pickett (including me), so quit complaining. Good luck to everyone.

825665480[/snapback]

Thanx...catchpc10 did we not have our field in decent shape when you played us here at RBS???and Trey Leonard for RBS was all named all district...and I don't wanna play at Pickett either...Can't win there...WE haven't for the last 3 years...

825665480[/snapback]

Good post catchpc10.

825665480[/snapback]

Nice Post! thumb