CAK vs. FRA

Heelsfan247

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRA is coming off losing to CAK in State, so I think they will bring all they have. I still think they are one of the best teams in A/AA. I know that both teams are missing a lot of players, either for basketball, or for other issues. I am greatly looking forward to it.

This is a good scrimmage game for these two teams to have scheduled. It gives them a chance to play some top notch competition (probably THE top notch for A/AA) and see if they are on track for the state tournament and possibly a championship. I don't know enough about both teams to guess an outcome but I will be there to watch it as it should be exciting even though it is a scrimmage.

The result of this was a 4-2 lose by CAK to FRA. CAK was just not clicking in the first half. They came out in the second half playing much better, and then scored two goals in the last ten minutes. Also they were missing Brandon Tarr to a national team game in Florida, and Jeremy Park to basketball. Should be an interesting match by the end of the year.

The result of this was a 4-2 lose by CAK to FRA.  CAK was just not clicking in the first half.  They came out in the second half playing much better, and then scored two goals in the last ten minutes.  Also they were missing Brandon Tarr to a national team game in Florida, and Jeremy Park to basketball.  Should be an interesting match by the end of the year.

825603225[/snapback]

No excuses. FRA is a highly skilled team. Good luck, and we'll hopefully see you in the end of May.