Lipscomb/Mlk

Fan16

The game is still on for 7:00 pm at Livingston Academy. Should be interesting since Doc likes to play off the crowd and so far that has been hard for him to do. Since there is no 7AA boys teams left it will be like playing in a library. LA is a nice big old gym that needs a crowd to come alive.

If DL wanted MLK away from the "hood" they got it. LA is as far away as you can get it.

Being a Friday night at 7:00, I think both teams will have a larger fan turnout. The other two games MLK played started so early that kids would have had to leave before school was out.

It's too bad since it's two 8AA teams that they can't play this game closer to home.

Go Mighty Royals!!!

I dont know much about either team as a matter of fact I dont have any predictions, but one thing that I knoww that I bet a lot of people on here dont know, back in 1991 MLK won it's first state champinship in single A can anyone guess who they beat.... well I dont have all day to wait ...They beat CSAS. If MLK wins tonight guess who they will play Monday...once again I dont have all day to wait so. If they win tonight they host CSAS, Could/should be interesting two talented teams meeting for the first time since 1991

I dont know much about either team as a matter of fact I dont have any predictions, but one thing that I knoww that I bet a lot of people on here dont know, back in 1991 MLK won it's first state champinship in single A can anyone guess who they  beat.... well I dont have all day to wait ...They beat CSAS. If MLK wins tonight guess who they will play Monday...once again I dont have all day to wait so. If they win tonight they host CSAS, Could/should be interesting two talented teams meeting for the first time since 1991

825601715[/snapback]

Since I was only 4 years old when Doc took this Gold Ball home, please enlighten me on who CSAS is please.

BIG BEN

Since I was only 4 years old when Doc took this Gold Ball home, please enlighten me on who CSAS is please.

BIG BEN

825602023[/snapback]

CSAS obviously used to be single A school because they lost to MLK in the 91 state finals, that team included a couple of division one basketball players with their best known player being Porter Roberts Who started at the point at Purdue when Glenn Robinson was there, CSAS moved up to AA in 97-98 and lost in the sub state to Oliver Springs. CSAS usually wins about 16-20 games a year. This years team is loaded with talent didnt quite live up to everyone's preseason expectation but has turned it on since the start of the region tournament. This is also their last year in AA they will be moving back down single next season