Coach Trotter

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched Summertown over the last couple of years and they have played extremely well. Coach Trotter has taken them to the region many times with teams that are just average. A lot of people have problems with his temper but he only gets mad when obvious calls are ignored. When will he get a Coach of the Year award?????

825601359[/snapback]

.........when he mellows. He chaps everyone.

I have watched Summertown over the last couple of years and they have played extremely well. Coach Trotter has taken them to the region many times with teams that are just average. A lot of people have problems with his temper but he only gets mad when obvious calls are ignored. When will he get a Coach of the Year award?????

825601359[/snapback]

I agree. His coach of the year award should be coming in the next few years. :lol:

Heard Trotter may have ex Lawrence County assistant Wesley Huddleston roaming the hardwood with him next year. What a companionship this would be they have a lot in common.

825605983[/snapback]

well i hate to tell you but that will never happen. why would you ruin one of the best boys program in the district by bringing huddleston onboard.coach trotter deserves better than that he is one of the top 2 coaches in that distirct.maybe huddleston can sweep the gym floor in between games, that will get him on the hardwood.