most home run hitters in one line-up

shut up and play

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brentwood has Julie, Bailee, Katie, and the two Cavarra sisters who are all capable of hitting the ball out of the park. In fact their entire line up is strong. These girls have been training since the age of 8 for this game and hit against the best in the nation in the summer. They can mash the ball out on almost any pitcher. This team is going far this season.

The question was does any team have five or more in their current line-up who have ALREADY hit at least one home-run, not who is capable. being capable and doing it are two different things. i'm out

825602712[/snapback]

Well , if I want to state who is capable , I will. I am just giving you past history. These girls are good hitters.

Topgame why don't you start a topic called "capable hitters" and then you can talk about it all you want to. I just started this topic to see if anyone had five or more girls who have already hit that many homeruns not who was capable. I'm sure Brentwood does have good hitters and when five of them or more hit homeruns come on here and tell me about it. Because i know one team who already has that many. Not only were they capable but they did hit that many. I'm out.

Topgame why don't you start a topic called "capable hitters" and then you can talk about it all you want to. I just started this topic to see if anyone had five or more girls who have already hit that many homeruns not who was capable. I'm sure Brentwood does have good hitters and when five of them or more hit homeruns come on here and tell me about it. Because i know one team who already has that many. Not only were they capable but they did hit that many. I'm out.

825606931[/snapback]

Then tell us who that one team is?

825606931[/snapback]

Nobody has any homeruns. The season has not started yet.