wheres happy valley

cougar_scout

well hv is out, a little early, but many hv fans werent expecting more than substate. it doesnt matter anyways, no team from district 1-AA will win state and thats all that matters. maybe they just saved the embarrasment of getting killed in substate and it gives them more time to get ready for baseball. as for central, ull get urs on the diamond. can u hear that sound.....yup thats the sound of another hv sweep over central in baseball.

seriously though, good luck to central and unicoi in their respective games. i have respect for all of u guys, except for scout, hes just a dlckhe@d thats probably never played any sports in his life except for maybe golf.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene didnt have a good team this year did they.. even though they beat Greeneville High, who won the IMAC .. almost twice but lost a heartbreaker in OT not to mention all the other games this season... How in the world do you get they didnt have a good team??  if you guys played South Greene with 3 different refs i guarentee you a loss.. south greene played most of the game without one of their posts and most of the 4th quarter without their best player and conference player of the year..and the game was still close

825604751[/snapback]

Didn't you all get beat by us in the preseason too?

I respect central, but guys be serious. There is not much hope after substate. Alcoa is pretty good and even if you do get by them there really isn't any hope against the teams from west tennessee. Good luck central. Unicoi, yall are confusing us folks from the Valley with your friends from the rest of the county. We may have went down in basketball, but we kicked your ###### in football. We can always settle it on the baseball diamond.

I respect central, but guys be serious. There is not much hope after substate. Alcoa is pretty good and even if you do get by them there really isn't any hope against the teams from west tennessee. Good luck central. Unicoi, yall are confusing us folks from the Valley with your friends from the rest of the county. We may have went down in basketball, but we kicked your ###### in football. We can always settle it on the baseball diamond.

I hated to see Happy Valley lose in the Regional. I really think that they were loaded with Talent, but for some reason they could not get it together in the post season. I think that the Warriors had a very well respected team, even though cougarscout does not. The truth is on any given night the Warriors could have bet Central or Unicoi. These three teams are very equally matched teams. Tournaments are full of upsets and South Greene beating Valley by 20+ was an upset. South Greene is very talented as well this year, but they are not 20+ better than Valley. I think that game should have been much closer than it was. I think that Valley will be very tough next year with Rutledge and Caldwell returning. Although Central will no longer be in AA, maybe cougarscout will be able to find a team that can earn "HIS" respect in AAA. Looking forward to next year and hope that Valley has a successful year. Would love to see Unicoi and Valley fighting out a regional Championship!

Good Luck!

It must be rewarding for a AAA school (Sullivan Central) to beat up on AA schools. Oh, I forgot that they needed help from refs in the semi-finals and finals. If you can be proud about being AAA and winning the AA Regionals, than congradulations. Buckle up for next year, you will get your rear-ends handed to you when you finally go to the classification you have belonged in for the last several years. Furthermore, Alcoa will kick your rear end in the Sub-State anyway, so your time is short. It won't be long until we can hear you on here whinning that your season has ended as well!

thumb

If you want Central fans to get quiet just bring up Twin springs. They blamed the officials for the first loss. After the second loss I could not find even one post.

825607015[/snapback]

Yeah, I wonder how this NE Tennessee "dominating team" would have faired playing the likes of Gate City, Twin Springs, Twin Valley, Abingdon and other teams in SW VA, given the way TS handled them in both games? It is strange how silent their braggadocio becomes after you mention those losses, isn't it?

B)

Yeah, I wonder how this NE Tennessee  "dominating team" would have faired playing the likes of Gate City, Twin Springs, Twin Valley, Abingdon and other teams in SW VA, given the way TS handled them in both games?  It is strange how silent their braggadocio becomes after you mention those losses, isn't it?

B)

825607068[/snapback]

Twin Springs has probably the most talent around this area that includes Science Hill. Abingdon also had a pretty good team, I think they only lost one game in the conference. Gate City is not very good though. But it doesn't matter, Central is in the sub-state while I bunch of other East TN teams are waiting in line to get tickets for the game tonight. Why don't some of you lovefest haters be glad a team from D1 got to play in this game instead of a team from D2.