Elizabethton vs Oliver Springs

coaches_corner

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CYCLONES BY DOUBLE DIGITS!

EHS is playing their best ball at the best time. As to who plays dirty, swings elbows, etc., that will be closely scrutinized tonight.

The game will be won by Rikki and Michaela. Yes, everyone will contribute for both teams, but nobody ain't gonna do the throw-down in the EHS paint tonight!

Baughman and Pietrowski have become a very intimidating force. The game out front will take care of itself; but the most physical team in the paint will win ....

....And anybody else says something nasty 'bout my gal, Victoria, well, me and her Ole Man will hunt you down. And trust me, we're both genuine gunslingers from days gone by .... in fact, many, many days (and decades) gone by. :lol:

Come to think of it, I'd better just go to the Cloudland vs Oneida game. I'm unable to attend the Unaka game, and that last second BAD CALL from last season still has me simmering. Wouldn't want to spend the weekend in the cage.

And I wouldn't wanna be Oliver Springs tonight.

EHS 58 OSHS 42

Sure good to see you CycloneBasketball up on that ladder helping cut the nets down!!!!!!! And how bout Wilson getting a cooler of water dumped on him after the game! Oliver Springs played tough all night, but we had what it took in the end to seal the deal. Great defense cyclones. This team has so much heart.

And the fans, especially the crazy students were all over it.

Lady Cyclones!!!!!!!! Cyclone Pride.

Congratulations to Elizabethton!. You beat a very experienced and highly touted Lady Bobcat basektball team tonight that had won many battles like the one tonight, but was on the short end of the stick tonight and finishes the season at 30-5. After losing the firepower from last year, I doubt many would have expected OSHS to have the stellar season they did. With the young talaented freshman and sophomores and the amazing 8th middle school talent coming to OS next season, all of East Tennessee had better beware regardless of classifciation.

Good luck to the Lady Cyclones in Mboro. Go there to win it all.

Orange and Black train will roll on for several more seasons, the rest of District 1 and Region 1 better get used to it. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!

825602936[/snapback]

[/quote

Dream on. One girl can't carry the whole team.

825603241[/snapback]

One girl won't have to. Michaela Pietrowski, Cameron Crapps, and Victoria Hopson return. So do Marti Bush and Eden Treadway. Then there is Gouge, Smith, Fritz, Towle,and Jones. I haven't even mentioned the 6 freshmen who won the JV title this season or 6'2" rising Freshman Mariah Pietrowski. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!

What a night! I am honored to have worked with this team for so many years, and was just glad to see you win the big game to get to state. Congratulations to Coach Wilson, the players, parents, and fans. I'll see you in Murfreesboro. What a great night to be a Cyclone!!!!!!!

The score doesn't do the Lady Cyclones effort justice. I never sensed throughout the fourth quarter that O S was in the game. I don't know if the "OVER-RATED" cheer near the end of the game was necessary; in fact it undermines the Lady Cyclones' fantastic job. But all in good fun for the Team of Destiny; the team that has worked for four full years to get to here. Val seemed so confident at the free throw line, especially after the first of four rattled and dropped through.

I was glad to see Victoria Hopson get another shot from the free-throw line after the two misses. She made one, than got her own miss.

And Victoria, you should've seen your mother; for a minute it appeared she might bump her head on the rafters. :unsure:

Oliver Springs looked like a fine ball club. But like so many other Lady Cyclones' opponents this season, the Cats just had a terribly difficult task at matching up.

CONGRATS LADY CYCLONES!

Great game,I'm proud of you all.Every player is very important,starters,subs and even the kids not getting much action. All practice and play hard when called upon.Cyclone fans, you have supported these young ladies beyond my wildest dreams this year, so please, vacate,call in sick or whatever and lets make a huge showing and be as loud as we were at Unicoi and tonight at home.These girls really deserve it!

Edited by coachtcyclone