Chetham Co. @ Chester Co.

utvols04

Who is going to win this matchup? Cheatham is going into this game upset by district rival Harpeth. I have confidence that Cheatham will work out there flaws and go into this game with their usual determination. Attebery, Banes, and Batts will have to carry the team and freshman, Hunter will play a big role. Cheatham will have to put it together to come out on top agaisnt this team that was put out in substate by Loretto last year on a last second shot.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosing Lawson has hurt Cheatham for sure, but they still hold the best talent

overall.

Don't know anything about Chester Co.

I do know last nights game was off for Cheatham Central. Something was wrong with those girls. They wern't able to get shots to fall. Casey missing lay-ups. The only 2 pts. scored by Colman was in the last two min. of the game. Baines shot was off. Fast breaks and plays were set good, but there was a lid on their basket.

Get it togeather lady cubs and play your game like I know you can!!! thumb

Chester County is peaking right now. They beat a very good Bolivar team in the region finals that was never really contested. Any of the girls that Chester puts on the floor are capable of scoring. They really bring the intensity for the full 32 minutes. This will be a great game. I have not seen Chetham but I know they will have to bring their "A" game. Good luck Eaglettes, Beat Chetham!!!

23-17 at the half. Chester lead 15-4 after one qtr of play

Banes has 10 of cheathams 17 pts including 7 brds.

Thomas has 14 of chester's 23 pts.

Cheatham started off slow in the first qtr, but come out strong in the second qtr. Thomas hit a three with 5 seconds left in the second qtr to put them up by 6