Beech Playday Schedule

zachsdad

Hendersonville defeated Walker Valley 1 - 0 and Farragut 2 - 0. Only other score I know is Goodpasture 2 Riverdale 0. Too cold to walk around and get scores.

825615385[/snapback]

Hendersonville played a great game. Clutch hitting. Farragut had RISP, but couldn't bring them in. Congrats Lady Commandos.

Farragut also lost to Davdson Academy 7-1. Coach moved people around alot. Freshman pitchers. DA hit two out.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to see a few teams today...Hendersonville, Hunters Lane, and Davidson Academy. Hendersonville did impress me against Walker Valley. WV had their chances to score, but the Commando defense came through. KK Meek pitched a good game from what I saw.

Watched a little bit of the Hunters Lane-Portland game. 3 Seniors for the Warriors...and they all have to step up. Savannah Roberts hit one out dead center field..shows she still has her power. Defensive fundamentals will have to be worked on though. Kristen Spear looked good.

Finally, watched DA against Farragut for a few innings. Lady Bears do look strong. They play a fundamentally sound game. Did see one homerun to center field.

Im looking forward to tomorrows elimination games. Should be fun to watch...although it will be freezing, lol.

A few games I watched. I can't swear to the exact scores but I'm close.

Boyd-Buchanan 2 Creekwood 1

White House 2 Boyd-Buchanan 0

Beech 10 Macon County 0

Lebanon 9 Clarksville 0

Lebanon 2 Station Camp 0

Baylor defeated Hendersonville

When I left, Beech was leading Lebanon 4-2 and White House was leading Goodpasture early in their game.

I thought Rossview looked good the couple of times I watched them.

Great weather.

A few games I watched.  I can't swear to the exact scores but I'm close.

Boyd-Buchanan 2  Creekwood 1

White House 2  Boyd-Buchanan 0

Beech 10  Macon County 0

Lebanon 9  Clarksville 0

Lebanon 2  Station Camp 0

When I left, Beech was leading Lebanon 4-2 and White House was leading Goodpasture early in their game.

Great weather.

825616177[/snapback]

A few games I watched.  I can't swear to the exact scores but I'm close.

Boyd-Buchanan 2  Creekwood 1

White House 2  Boyd-Buchanan 0

Beech 10  Macon County 0

Lebanon 9  Clarksville 0

Lebanon 2  Station Camp 0

Great weather.

825616177[/snapback]

Goodpasture and Soddy Daisy in the final

Goodpasture defeated Beech 2-1

Soddy Daisy defeated Boyd Buchanan 13-0

Goodpasture Defeated White House 3-2 in tie breaker then defeated Knox Central 4-0. Beech defeated Lebanon 4-2, then Brentwood Academy 4-0 to advance to semis. Soddy defeated Boyd Buchanon in one semi don't know the score but heard it was bad. Goodpasture defeated Beech 1-0 in double tiebreaker in a matchup of both team's freshman pitchers. Soddy hit with a vengance in the finals winning 10-1 over Goodpasture with Waters on the mound for Soddy and Bagwell on for Goodpasture. From what I saw Soddy has the horses. I think people are underestimating Beech this year. Coach Wood and Kristin Stanfill will have these girls ready for a May run. May not go all the way again but don't count them out of a return trip to the fling. Kristin knows the game as good as anyone. I have learned a lot listening and talking to her as well as her father Terry.