Did Sycamore coach quit?

PLAYER10

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Forrest[/url'> Dump' date='Mar 6 2005 - 01:10 AM']Yes its true he resigned earlier in the week

825604977[/snapback]

I'm really sorry to hear this if it is true. Vic is a great guy who was constantly being compared to the man who he just replaced at this time a year ago. The people in Cheatham County must not judge the man on ONE SEASON because he did inherit a team that was young in all honesty. Sycamore loses Barksdale, Watts, and Rives. That means that the other 8 players who played on a regular basis are youngsters who will be back next year. Sycamore honestly has a shot at being better than ever in 2005-2006, but now it appears that they'll need a guy to lead them in the right direction. Hey Forrest, you know who I'd like to see on the bench for Sycamore next year :lol:

Guest catfish-hunter
What do they have coming back next year and for the next several years?

825607172[/snapback]

They have quite a bit coming back next year WashedUp. Bullard, Jesse, John, and Scott are all at least 6'3 or taller. Jesse is a player who can also play on the perimeter as well. Other returning backcourt contributers from this year's team are Lohin, Crawford, Forbes, and True. The War Eagles are probably better in terms of talent than they have ever been. If they do find the right guy to lead them and the players respond to that guy, then look out.

War Eagles:

Your last post lost me....."Coach Smith can't be the head coach because of his success at Stewart County (here you say that he can't be the coach b/c he was successful). Coach Smith is a great coach and knows a lot about the game. He gets my vote for head coach next year if he gets to(here you say you would like him to if he gets the opportunity).

Can you clarify the situation?

Thanks