C-Range / Summertown in the 'boro?

jtown22

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sorry to Boyd Buchanan if they did not think things were acceptable. I thought we had done a good job on hosting the substate. I am sure that the result of the game was not what you all wished for. Good luck next season.

Sounds like Summertown is the team to beat this year! Should be a good game between Clarkrange and Summertown. (I do not think that Clarkrange is "sick" from being pitted against Summertown in the first round.) Sounds to me like the two teams are both very similar.

Go Lady Buffs!

We do not have a water shortage in Clarkrange...I assure you. There are water fountains in the lobby and we had some Aquafina we could have got them from the concession stand if they liked. Or we could have run down to the creek, drew up a kettle of water, got some wood from the woodshed, boiled and sterelized the water and then brought it in to Boyd......but the woodshed was busy that night! ...just joking around...

fast! real fast! tenacious defenders. agressive from horn to horn. three minutes into the game they'll sit their five starters down and put five who are just as good on the floor. unreal how deep. if you want to slow it down, they'll pick your defense apart. if you want to speed it up they'll run you to death. if you want to play rough, they'll claw out your eyes and spit in the bloody sockets. they have at least 4 girls who can hit 4 or 5 threes a game. strong inside with 44 and 30 too. 22 is some sort of michael jordan come back as a girl. on top of that, top coaching staff and unbelievable fan support and they get the privalige of playing perry county, wayne county and collinwood all year in district 12a. just glad we dont have to play them.

825606328[/snapback]

well dont forget that the Clarkrange number 42 set the record for most threes at state last year....

At least Clarkrange will not be able to control the heat at MTSU like they did, it was at leat 80 degress in the gym,UNBELIEVABLE, and they will have water provided and a clean dressing room unlike their visting team this past Saturday night at the sectional.  Very unhospitable conditions.  When a visiting team comes to your facility at least one can do is make them feel welcome.  Not even close.

825607215[/snapback]

well they didnt have them here to comfort them...they where brought there to play ball and if they cant take the heat stay off the court!!!!!-its not their place to provide water thats why they have managers.

At least Clarkrange will not be able to control the heat at MTSU like they did, it was at leat 80 degress in the gym,UNBELIEVABLE, and they will have water provided and a clean dressing room unlike their visting team this past Saturday night at the sectional.  Very unhospitable conditions.  When a visiting team comes to your facility at least one can do is make them feel welcome.  Not even close.

825607215[/snapback]

well when they came to Clarkrange to play ball they didnt come here to feel at home~they came to play ball!!! and if they wanted to feel at home then they should have stayed at home....your right were not gonna be able to control the heat at the BORO but our girls are good...they can play in anything!!! and maybe the heat was b/c there was so many people in the gym...and its not our job to supply you water~ thats why we have concessions stands.....

The gym has been that temperature for many, many years. It's not just cranked up for the other team. We practice and play in it every day!! BTW, I played bball ever since Kindergarten and I was never at a school where they provided us with water. We had to find it!! Sorry that you were so embarassed, but don't try to blame us, b/c your team got embarassed!!!

Good luck at the 'boro Lady Buffs. The run for 8!!

Well when summertown beats the Defending Champions then they can brag about how good their team is.

825608070[/snapback]

Wormy1, notice that no one from Summertown has been on here bragging about anything - these comments are being made by other teams that have faced us.

Are they over the top with their descriptions of the Lady Eagles ? - Heck, yes.

Summertown's players, coaches & fans are only looking for a victory. No predictions on the point-spread, or anything else. We saw Clarkrange play back at Christmas and know that they are a tough opponent - these 2 teams probably shouldn't have met until the Semi's, or even the Finals.

Go Lady Eagles !

The gym has been that temperature for many, many years. It's not just cranked up for the other team. We practice and play in it every day!! BTW, I played bball ever since Kindergarten and I was never at a school where they provided us with water. We had to find it!! Sorry that you were so embarassed, but don't try to blame us, b/c your team got embarassed!!!

Good luck at the 'boro Lady Buffs. The run for 8!!

825607881[/snapback]

As far as the gym's heat one of your own said the heat is turned up on purpose to wear down the opposing team. And the water concerns are only about providing a water cooler like the home team had in that 80 degree heat. We would not have won with those things just try and be a little more hospitable to your guests!!!