The Real Class AAA Predictions

ChrisBurr555555

Class AAA

SUBSTATE

Beech 74,Hillsboro 84

Why does everybody think that beech will give up that many points? Beech has a strong fast 1-3-1. They dont give up that many points. The highest they gave up was to Giles County at 66.

Gville- The bucs need their complete A-game, their 3 shooters have to step up, and the defense needs to be able to keep up with Hillsboro, is it possible yes, we'll have to see what happens.

825607846[/snapback]

I agree. 84 points? Beech scoring 74? I would think Beech would slow it down.

WHat was outcome of this game btw

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson Central[/url] Dogg' date='Mar 7 2005 - 09:11 PM']I agree.  84 points?  Beech scoring 74?  I would think Beech would slow it down.

WHat was outcome of this game btw

825608524[/snapback]

man, i was kinda close on this game final hillsboro 77 beech 73

i also said siegel 78 cumberland 51 close again

picked oakland to win by 1, they lost by one

missed my other games though except tennesse clinton, i love making predictions even when i am wrong

So how do you explain so many Metro scores result in 80s and 90s?  I've seen Glencliff and McGavock play from last year and McGavock looked ok on defense but Glencliff was pathetic. 

And quite frankly, Siegel is a great team, but if that 106-45 loss for Whites Creek to Siegel is not a joke  :ph34r: How can u possibly give up 106 points?  And it was even coming off a 6 game win streak?

825605759[/snapback]

someone made that game up...siegel played whites creek for their own homecoming game and got beat by 2 points but did not play them again...the schedule is wrong or whoever posted that had the wrong information

Hillsboro 77 Beech 73. This game was a great game no matter what side you were on. Back and forth the entire way. But i would like to point out some things. One Eric Sampson, kudos for making 4 free throws to send the games into both the OTs. The refs- Now i know it sounds like im blaming the refs for the loss, im not the refs did decent on calling fouls, it was the little stuff that they wouldnt call. For instance, some shooting fouls werent called shooting fouls, some fouls that werent shooting were called shooting. #3 for Hillsboro traveled almost everytime he started to move, never called. Now there were certain fouls that shouldnt have been called and some that should've been. But the reason i think beech loss was personel loss in the OTs. Kendall Dunn, Adam Thompson, Rex Chamberlein, and Ben Crocker all fouled out. All but Rex by the end of the first OT. Not to mention Jonathan Shaw hurting his leg which took him out for the majority of the 2nd OT. Is that the total reason for the loss, maybe i dont know. But the fact is, is that the bucs played with their heart the entire game. When some guys went down the bench guys stepped up. Ben Wheeler hit some clutch threes to keep them in it. All in all the season was a great season, obviously we wanted it all, but i just like the 30 something other students that stayed around for about an hour to give the team a clapping ovation as they came out of the locker room, are proud of this team and what they have done. Great season guys, thanks.

um......wow........where should i start? first of all slimdaddy and i are pretty much the only ones on here who are 100% White Station and neither he nor i have been shooting our mouths off about White Station winning another state title. In fact i have predicted that White Station would not make it to state. also, White Station has won THREE state championships in a row, not five. Well, good luck to Siegel( i think that's your team), but right now my money is on Ridgeway.

What a tremendous game played by both Beech and Hillsboro last night! There couldn't have been a better game to watch. Joshfletch80 - I certainly agree with you about the refs. Just be consistent on both sides if you're gonna ref. Bucs - what a heartbreaker, but you guys have always played with class and have done Beech proud. Sampson, we're gonna miss seeing you out there. You truly are a team leader. You guys have accomplished so much this year and the best part about it, besides Sampson and the other senior, you'll all be back next year. Thanks for a GREAT season - (now if we could work on the football team!!) Now you guys, come out and play baseball!! :P

man, i was kinda close on this game final hillsboro 77 beech 73

i also said siegel 78 cumberland 51 close again

picked oakland to win by 1, they lost by one

missed my other games though except tennesse clinton, i love making predictions even when i am wrong

825608719[/snapback]

double overtime though.

Even for double overtime, I would have probably said high 60s or lower 70s to the winner.