New Coach at Hickman County

dawgsfan71

You guys are getting a great coach and a good guy in Coach Swenson.  Good luck to Hickman Co.

825607297[/snapback]

This was enough to make me become a plus member. I've been hearing all week at work that coach swenson was leaving. Your not only getting a great coach but also a great family. I'm not understanding whats going on. Thats two coaches on our staff gone and i've heard rumor there may be more jump ship. :lol:

This was enough to make me become a plus member. I've been hearing all week at work that coach swenson was leaving. Your not only getting a great coach but also a great family.  I'm not understanding whats going on. Thats two coaches on our staff gone and i've heard rumor there may be more jump ship.  :lol:

825607395[/snapback]

Don't look at it as coaches "jumping ship." When a program is as successful as Huntingdon's has been under coach Mansfield, it is natural that other schools would come knocking on the door looking to grab some of that magic for themselves.

In other words, I don't think the coaches moving on says something bad about Huntingdon. On the contrary, I think it says something good about the Mustang program. When you're good, you are in demand. And, Huntingdon is GOOD. Makes sense that school officials would be lining up on the doorstep of the H'don fieldhouse looking for a few good coaches to run their football programs.

Then again, I am not "in the loop" at Huntingdon. MAybe you know something tha I don't

Bottom line for Hickman County is that the school is getting a proven winner.

Don't look at it as coaches "jumping ship." When a program is as successful as Huntingdon's has been under coach Mansfield, it is natural that other schools would come knocking on the door looking to grab some of that magic for themselves.

In other words, I don't think the coaches moving on says something bad about Huntingdon. On the contrary, I think it says something good about the Mustang program. When you're good, you are in demand. And, Huntingdon is GOOD. Makes sense that school officials would be lining up on the doorstep of the H'don fieldhouse looking for a few good coaches to run their football programs.

Then again, I am not "in the loop" at Huntingdon. MAybe you know something tha I don't

Bottom line for Hickman County is that the school is getting a proven winner.

825615155[/snapback]

Have we found an offensive coordinator yet? I'd think they'd be lined up to coach boo and chris. The paper even mentioned that coach wallace may be ditching. Where would he be going?Maybe i'm just paranoid B) Edited by DearOldDad