Short List Of Candidates

Shootmore

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was reported today in Lawrenceburg that John Wild had been hired as the new coach at <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a>

825615280[/snapback]

I don't think Franklin Co could have hired Coach Wild so quick. They have hiring procedures that they have to go through. Coach Wild has talked to Franklin Co and he would love to be back in the area, as his wife is from Lynchburg. I just hope the parents like whoever Franklin Co. hires.

I don't think Franklin Co could have hired Coach Wild so quick. They have hiring procedures that they have to go through. Coach Wild has talked to Franklin Co and he would love to be back in the area, as his wife is from Lynchburg. I just hope the parents like whoever Franklin Co. hires.

825615320[/snapback]

I AM FROM FRANKLIN COUNTY AND NO ONE HAS BEEN HIRED AS OF FRIDAY MARCH 11. I HOPE WHOEVER THEY HIRE HAS THE PROGRAM AND THE GIRLS AT HEART AND NOT TO GET CLOSER TO HOME OR ONE UP A LOCAL LEGEND. THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS ON THE BIG POST GIRL!

You can book it "DANO", Coach Insell's "Ole" assistant is not interested in that position under any circumstances. Any system that would get rid of a Coach like Jack Harlow, they may be hunting for some time to get a class act. From the names I have heard mentioned, they don't have any in line.

You can book it "DANO", Coach Insell's "Ole" assistant is not interested in that position under any circumstances.  Any system that would get rid of a Coach like Jack Harlow, they may be hunting for some time to get a class act.  From the names I have heard mentioned, they don't have any in line.

825616078[/snapback]

Not even with a trusted side-kick? lol

I was called late last week about interviewing for the job early this week so I don't think anyone has been hired, but if so it seems unprofessional.  I would love to know for sure before I drive down there from the midstate on Wednesday.

825617809[/snapback]

more than likely the job has been filled for 2-3 weeks. they have known she was being fired 2-3 months ago no matter what you hear. they are going thru the process just for apearances. that is the way it is done here in fc wiht our new people in charge. the person with the job knows it by now.

I was told yesterday from someone close to the situation that Jeremy Wileham was in the running to get this job. Those of you that don't know who Jeremy is I will inform you, he is the son of Rick Insell best friend and from what the word on the streets of is Jeremy has already been over and talked with the AD about this job and looks as if he might be the front runner to try to bring Franklin Co back to the glory days.

825610346[/snapback]

Is he the young asst coach that sits on the bench with insell?