gracekeeper12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much Temple in the second half.

Seth Skogen had 31.

Clay County looked like a middle school team (not the way the played, just their appearance, small white guys) but they played Temple tough for three quarters.

I was impressed with Clay Co. They did a good job. Temple is the best team in Class A. Hopefully they can continue to play well.

Seth is so tough in the post. He picked up his third foul just before the end of the first half. Caleb seemed to be off. Mouw was big also.

I am also a small white guy just so that no one will be offended but I couldn't play like Clay Co. Great job Bulldogs. #10 is one of the toughest guys I have seen play this year.

Edited by mtnman

Too much Temple in the second half.

Seth Skogen had 31. 

Clay County looked like a middle school team (not the way the played, just their appearance, small white guys) but they played Temple tough for three quarters. 

I was impressed with Clay Co.  They did a good job.  Temple is the best team in Class A.  Hopefully they can continue to play well.

Seth is so tough in the post.  He picked up his third foul just before the end of the first half.  Caleb seemed to be off.  Mouw was big also.

I am also a small white guy just so that no one will be offended but I couldn't play like Clay Co.  Great job Bulldogs.  #10 is one of the toughest guys I have seen play this year.

825608363[/snapback]

I thought they looked like a middle school team too, but they played very well. They just didnt have the depth Temple did, but I can see how they made it to sub-state. Temple played great 2nd half.

I thought they looked like a middle school team too, but they played very well. They just didnt have the depth Temple did, but I can see how they made it to sub-state.  Temple played great 2nd half.

825608402[/snapback]

Calling Clay Co. a middle school team is a bit much. I don't know what kind

of middle school teams you have around there, but Clay is no middle school team!

Calling Clay Co. a middle school team is a bit much.  I don't know what kind

of middle school teams you have around there, but Clay is no middle school team!

825608430[/snapback]

I DID NOT CALL THEM A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEAM.... I said they looked like one. I said they played very well though.