Grace/ Pickett Co

gracekeeper12

Gosh some of you people are rude and ignorant..but oh well..CLAY you had a great season..i'm proud of you guys..and Grace yall played well...good luck to Temple..and Most Of All GOOD LUCK TO THE PCHS BOBCATS!!..WE'RE GOIN TO THE BORO' GUYS!!! WE HAD AN AWESOME GAME LAST NIGHT AND WE'RE SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!..WAY TO GO COACH BIBB-COACH OF THE YEAR-..AND GOOD LUCK..I HOPE YALL MAKE IT ALL THA WAY..AND BRING HOME THE GOLD GUYS!!!...

-GO PCHS BOBCATS-

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason Grace had an off game is because we jumped on them early and got in there heads, and we took control of the game. So i will admit Grace had an off night. Im not going off on anyone, im just saying i have heard more negatives towards Pickett than positive, and to those of you who show respect and give credit were it is due then thank you. I would love to see Pickett Co./Temple in the State Finals, because i truely believe it would be a matchup of the 2 best teams in the state.

All I know is, Grace be proud of your Patron Saint of Interscholastic Theft, Drew Daugherty.

I thought I would be going home with nothing to show of myself, except a complimentary program. But then when I walked into my house @ 1:00 AM, there it was. My mom had taken a towel that said, "There's no pity, in Bobcat City!!" Sweet.

The reason Grace had an off game is because we jumped on them early and got in there heads, and we took control of the game. So i will admit Grace had an off night.  Im not going off on anyone, im just saying i have heard more negatives towards Pickett than positive, and to those of you who show respect and give credit were it is due then thank you.  I would love to see Pickett Co./Temple in the State Finals, because i truely believe it would be a matchup of the 2 best teams in the state.

825610539[/snapback]

I too would like to see Pickett Temple in the Finals. I just dont think Pickett has the team built for a run. They do have seniors who awnt it badly but thats about there only plus. They count on the three point basket so much and thats easily lost at the buro.

The reason Grace had an off game is because we jumped on them early and got in there heads, and we took control of the game. So i will admit Grace had an off night.  Im not going off on anyone, im just saying i have heard more negatives towards Pickett than positive, and to those of you who show respect and give credit were it is due then thank you.  I would love to see Pickett Co./Temple in the State Finals, because i truely believe it would be a matchup of the 2 best teams in the state.

825610539[/snapback]

the only thing that bothers me happened months ago...when SickWitIt gave Pickett a bad name by all his trash talking...I will be the first to admit Pickett is great. I know there are a lot of other people on here(other than a Pickett fan) that trash talks...so i know we can't really go off on just pickett fans...but thank you for recognizing those that recognize pickett :lol:

I too would like to see Pickett Temple in the Finals. I just dont think Pickett has the team built for a run. They do have seniors who awnt it badly but thats about there only plus. They count on the three point basket so much and thats easily lost at the buro.

825610550[/snapback]

Good Point, Have those seniors played in the boro yet?

All I know is, Grace be proud of your Patron Saint of Interscholastic Theft, Drew Daugherty.

I thought I would be going home with nothing to show of myself, except a complimentary program. But then when I walked into my house @ 1:00 AM, there it was. My mom had taken a towel that said, "There's no pity, in Bobcat City!!" Sweet.

825610541[/snapback]

Wow DD i love you... and yur mom

OH WOW I OFFENDED YOUR HONOR :lol:

Bailey is the only one who hasnt been to the state tourney, the other 4 starters played there freshman year in 2002 i believe. Bailey is a senior. As far as Sikwitit, he says some very ignorant thing and gives us a bad name, but i still believe that sikwitit isnt from Byrdstown, i mean he came out before the Temple game after it was over he was gone and then was back briefly during Tourney time running his mouth about whatever i dont pay him/her much attention and no one else should either.

Bailey is the only one who hasnt been to the state tourney, the other 4 starters played there freshman year in 2002 i believe. Bailey is a senior.  As far as Sikwitit, he says some very ignorant thing and gives us a bad name, but i still believe that sikwitit isnt from Byrdstown, i mean he came out before the Temple game after it was over he was gone and then was back briefly during Tourney time running his mouth about whatever i dont pay him/her much attention and no one else should either.

825610584[/snapback]

Were these four starters actually on the court in 2002 or did they just ride the bench, Temple knows what its like to play in the Boro. The Boro court is so much different than any other court that these teams play on.