Is Middleton Beatable?

SR35

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would yall just get over the freakin seatin and move on with it. its not a big deal, you'll never go to a game this late in the season and not be touchin knees and elbows with the person beside you unless the town just completely doesnt support their team. like someone else said yall lost and cant deal with it now you wanna complain about something. if yall would have had your own section would that have changed the outcome of the game??? no so why does it matter. they arent gonna rope off a section for yall to sit in you just go and sit wherever you can fit. the visitors NEVER get an entire side of the gym to theirselves anyway and now yall act surprised. MOVE ON!!! if your school was used to advancing this far in the postseason they would have known to let you out early and if work dont give you sick days you need to find a new job.

and yes Middleton can get beat and it will probably be in the first round but they wont get blowed out.

would yall just get over the freakin seatin and move on with it. its not a big deal, you'll never go to a game this late in the season and not be touchin knees and elbows with the person beside you unless the town just completely doesnt support their team. like someone else said yall lost and cant deal with it now you wanna complain about something. if yall would have had your own section would that have changed the outcome of the game??? no so why does it matter. they arent gonna rope off a section for yall to sit in you just go and sit wherever you can fit. the visitors NEVER get an entire side of the gym to theirselves anyway and now yall act surprised. MOVE ON!!! if your school was used to advancing this far in the postseason they would have known to let you out early and if work dont give you sick days you need to find a new job.

and yes Middleton can get beat and it will probably be in the first round but they wont get blowed out.

825611638[/snapback]

You need to stop talkin crap. We are over it. We aren't makin any kind of excuses. It's not just us either. When we say something about it you come right back. If you want to let it go, let it go.

You need to stop talkin crap.  We are over it.  We aren't makin any kind of excuses.  It's not just us either.  When we say something about it you come right back.  If you want to let it go, let it go.

825611667[/snapback]

Pick let it go

now back on topic yes middleton is beatable if u can slow the ball down and stop their good shooters which is the whole team minus maybe J. McKinnie, D. Hart, or C. Buggs they are all 6'3-6'4 post players middleton has a couple gaurds around this height that are very athletic (L. Murden, L. Hunt, M. Williams, and C. Smith) no real superstar level players just deep and very quick all players shoot fairly well including the post. although their post are short they are very physical and held their own against the twin towers at bolivar i hear. the key for them beating temple since temple is the same sort of team is being able to slow the ball down and shoot and slash well thats the only way they will win and play the defense that got then there they are pretty good at controlling big scorers ie Alan North of JCS so i see this one being a good game im picking temple in hopes that middleton will prove me wrong temple by 2

You need to stop talkin crap.  We are over it.  We aren't makin any kind of excuses.  It's not just us either.  When we say something about it you come right back.  If you want to let it go, let it go.

825611667[/snapback]

i just dont see the point in complainin about the seats but whatever you wish for your magesty, consider it dropped.

825611667[/snapback]

If you were really over it you would stop with the comebacks and let it end. You are just as guilty of keeping it going as anyone else.

Not everyone who bought their tickets at school got a seat.  There were not 200 Lake Countians sitting in those stands.  Middleton has the rudest crowd.  They should have given their seats up.  They could have stood up.

825609943[/snapback]

See thats where you are wrong because Middleton crowd is not rude. Us aas fans support our boys, unlike LC if yalls fans only bout 75 tickets which i know that there were more that than bought. And our fans should not have to have gotten up and given up their seats for LC fans to have a place to sit, because if LC would have won their region yall would not have had that to worry about! :P

First off, you need to learn how to spell.  Second, Temple is the best team in the state.  Have you seen their record?  Middleton will get blown out, for sure.  I'd say a 50 point difference.

825609324[/snapback]

I guess that means Lake County would only lose by 56 points! But once again I know the reason the team lost was because the fans of Lake County did not get to sit down and the parking caused the team to play bad. Just sit at home and think of some excuses for next season!

I guess that means Lake County would only lose by 56 points! But once again I know the reason the team lost was because the fans of Lake County did not get to sit down and the parking caused the team to play bad.  Just sit at home and think of some excuses for next season!

825612650[/snapback]

Like I said in another post, GROW UP!!!!! God, you are the most pathetic thing I've ever heard of. You're so pathetic and immature it makes me laugh, no really I'm laughing right now. Thank you, I love to laugh, even though I do it all the time, including now!!! :D

Middleton may very well be the best single A team in the state.  As I said in another thread tonight, I thought they had the best team last year but came up one game short of making the 'Boro.  The game with an older Skogans-led Temple will be a good one to watch.  Too bad I'm not gonna make it up until semifinal Friday!!!

825608798[/snapback]

Yes, Middleton is a very good team last yr. and esp. this year. But if you recall JCS defeated them fair and square (without the blatant aid of refs, which is something MHS cant say playing at their home court) in Reg. Finals last yr. And gave them a heck of a game this yr. in Reg. Finals coming off big "upset"vs West Carroll and not to mention overcoming a "concussion-like cheap blow to the head" handed out by the one of the cowards on W. Carroll after the game. I was at the game last yr. and prayed the whole game knowing the incredible bias for a team like MHS vs JCS. But we still won.

Good Luck to the Middleton Tigers in State Tourney--Represent Dist. 14A well (Best 1A District in the State hands down--always in Reg. Finals) There are some good kids on that team. Temple wont go down easy.

Wats Up-Wats Up-Wats Up