ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

we at ths, are looking for some repect...our defense is tough...we held the dragons under 50, when they had been averaging 74, and even gotten to the century mark...we play within our system...and have bought into the system..we have solid post play, an outside threat, and a great ponit guard...i think thats called balance...so when will we get some respect...maybe in the boro...can we do it?

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we at ths, are looking for some repect...our defense is tough...we held the dragons under 50, when they had been averaging 74, and even gotten to the century mark...we play within our system...and have bought into the system..we have solid post play, an outside threat, and a great ponit guard...i think thats called balance...so when will we get some respect...maybe in the boro...can we do it?

825608623[/snapback]

I'm gonna go with....no.

825608623[/snapback]

hopefully siegel can keep rolling...

how many students will yall be bringin to the boro

no

825608639[/snapback]

man dont be upset off cause you all are already done...you could be on the sprts reporters...you know about as much as them...now that thats settled...

let em play, i respect you for not talkin all that garbage about how you all will just roll over us...like science hill and clinton supporters did...hopefully you have grasped that we are for real and it wont be easy...and if you havent...you mgiht want to start

yea an aout the number of fans...not sure yet as far as stuents...but all our die hard supporters will be there...and one of my friends aunt has a place near there...so far we got about 20 people(students) plannin on going there...but who knows...we may havea spirit bus, or something like that...we will see

i'm not upset we lost. i've seen siegel play the four times they beat us, along with other games of theirs i went to and they are an impressive team.. i dont know anything about tennessee high but looking at the record if that reflects your team in anyway, which im not saying it does, siegel should win this.. they are on a roll...

i'm not upset we lost.  i've seen siegel play the four times they beat us, along with other games of theirs i went to and they are an impressive team.. i dont know anything about tennessee high but looking at the record if that reflects your team in anyway, which im not saying it does, siegel should win this.. they are on a roll...

825608677[/snapback]

Siegel must be butter because they are on a roll!! Ok, now that I've said the most rediculous thing on the boards tonight, I'll just say Siegel will win. Well, you know why. Hint-the roll thing.

Edited by tonymontana

yea an aout the number of fans...not sure yet as far as stuents...but all our die hard supporters will be there...and one of my friends aunt has a place near there...so far we got about 20 people(students) plannin on going there...but who knows...we may havea  spirit bus, or something like that...we will see

825608669[/snapback]

if your only bringing 20 students dont even bother coming... the nation will be 500 strong

Ok, boys, slide to the side, save me a seat, and get me one of those freakin NATION T-Shirts, thats right, the guy you guys have hated on all year, the one player you guys completely shut down (or atleast you thought you did), you cross town rival..........thats right #11 .... the ASSASSIN...despite what you guys might think, I wasnt posting on my name during bball season, i strictly did football and a few others did bball, but now that my bball career is over, well im back and it feels good. And you better believe I'm pulling for the home town Stars, and plus we can say we beat a State Tournament team. But I'm out and am rallying for the home town team and i hope many others follow my stand and support the STARS. So whats it gonna be Nation, am i in or not.

-ASSASSIN