ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

And I suppose you know alot about us?  Where have you seen us at ? And you all are talking more than us so I dont get it. We wernt supposd to win in the region semifinals, region finals, or even the substate at home and we won them all, yes this will be a different test for us but were up to it and you all are the favorite, and we have nothing to lose and you dont think that we have motivation to beat the home team in front of all their nation?

825612389[/snapback]

I haven't seen you guys one bit, and thats why i've kept my mouth shut. I only hope you come prepared to play, because we'll be ready. We've exceeded all expectations this year as well but there's one thing we have to lose and that is the state tournament. If you haven't noticed, I haven't talked any, I'm only advising you not to push us aside and think we won't be ready to play on thursday.

Edited by nation_supp89

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tape of the refs in the sub-state game. Im not normally one to whine about the refs but when you start calling fouls on players when you can clearly see atleast 3 ft of space in between them and no arms reaching out that isnt good officiating. When you have 15+ fouls in 1 half for one team mostly for not being straight up and down in the paint for one team and 4 or 5 for the other who not 1 time stayed on their feet in the paint is not good officiating. I grant Tennessee High with 1 thing better than Clinton and that is being able to take the charge, but htat was probably only 2 or 3 fouls the whole game, that didnt make up the 15+ in 1 half and that didnt make up the ref coming in the Clinton huddle and laughing and telling the coach what to say to his team in the huddle. That doesnt make up for the refs giving each other high fives towards the end of the game. If the tape caught all of that then that was definately their last game in the black and white stripes.

I haven't seen you guys one bit, and thats why i've kept my mouth shut. I only hope you come prepared to play, because we'll be ready. We've exceeded all expectations this year as well but there's one thing we have to lose and that is the state tournament. If you haven't noticed, I haven't talked any, I'm only advising you not to push us aside and think we won't be ready to play on thursday.

825612424[/snapback]

why wouldnt we come ready to play i mean that is the gayest s*** i have heard on this post what do u think we are goin to do show up 5 mins befor the game w/ t-shirts and paints on well be ready i promis that and keep sayin we cant we have heard it all year we were ranked behind db crocket and shhs and where are they at home and u know what while we are playin they can listen to US play on the radio. count us out just gives us someone to prove wrong i havent see yall play but i dont care we will play our game and i promis it wont be a 15 point game but dont be to supprised to see the MIGHT VIKING SHIP sail to the final 4

VIKING PRIDE

I usually don't talk much trash on here but these Siegel people are a little too cocky. I found out today that we will have a pretty good student section down there along with our cheerleaders who according to you can only cheer. Well what else can your cheerleaders do? Wait, don't tell me lets keep this clean. You alls cheerleaders may be a little too over the top or something. We might not have a whole nation down there but we don't need a nation like you guys do to win games. I thought your nickname used to be Harris's Hooligans or something like that but wait lets just change our mind to something more origianl like Siegel Nation. Yeah, no ones ever used nation before just  a hundred other school and of course UT. But  it doesnt matter it makes you sound cool. We had an awesome student section in football this year , by the way we did go 13-1 and what did yall go 9-1? Where was the nation on that season? Can't wait to see you guys in M'boro embarrasing you in front of your hometown.

825611934[/snapback]

i think it's funny how everytime we mention our basketball team, some idiot brings up our football season...who cares, it's over and yea we weren't good...get over it. stick to basketball and forget football-----oh yea we were 1-9, not 9-1

I was going to be done talking but this has bothered me too much. Clinton I know your upset about the loss but come on. That 3 ft call youre talking about, I was sitting in the THS student section right where that was and I heard the slap!! Stop whining. And about the foul ratio that is what happens when you all press the whole game and grab our jerseys.And did you for get about all those fouls at the end when you all were trying to catch up? That was 6 or 7 ones that you all did on purpose.And don't tell me that your cooach wasnt out of line making that scene in front of everyone. This is just being a sore loser.

Tape of the refs in the sub-state game. Im not normally one to whine about the refs but when you start calling fouls on players when you can clearly see atleast 3 ft of space in between them and no arms reaching out that isnt good officiating. When you have 15+ fouls in 1 half for one team mostly for not being straight up and down in the paint for one team and 4 or 5 for the other who not 1 time stayed on their feet in the paint is not good officiating. I grant Tennessee High with 1 thing better than Clinton and that is being able to take the charge, but htat was probably only 2 or 3 fouls the whole game, that didnt make up the 15+ in 1 half and that didnt make up the ref coming in the Clinton huddle and laughing and telling the coach what to say to his team in the huddle. That doesnt make up for the refs giving each other high fives towards the end of the game. If the tape caught all of that then that was definately their last game in the black and white stripes.

825612491[/snapback]

ok dont even get on here and say we didnt beat yall by our selfs that is soory that u have to come up with excuses for ur losses you all were a good team we jus played better and if u dont think so i believe the score of 58 to 45 can back me up jus dont ever type another thing again sorry we beat yall but why didnt all your players shake our hands??? jus wondering

VIKING PRIDE

why wouldnt we come ready to play i mean that is the gayest s*** i have heard on this post what do u think we are goin to do show up 5 mins befor the game w/ t-shirts and paints on well be ready i promis that and keep sayin we cant we have heard it all year we were ranked behind db crocket and shhs and where are they at home and u know what while we are playin they can listen to US play on the radio. count us out just gives us someone to prove wrong i havent see yall play but i dont care we will play our game and i promis it wont be a 15 point game but dont be to supprised to see the MIGHT VIKING SHIP sail to the final 4

VIKING PRIDE

825612509[/snapback]

Ok, I'll listen to you, Mr. "Balla" Make sure you guys are ready for Jimmy Jesus, that man is insane.

im sorry take away 5 of those fouls thats still more than 10 fouls to 4. And no you didnt hear the slap. Their was alteast 3 feet of space in between them. You cant say both teams werent doing the same thing in the paint and Clinton was getting called and Tenn high wasnt. If you were a coach and a ref tryed to come into your huddle and tell you how to run your team wouldnt you be kind of mad after an officiating game like that. Not to mention dont you think something was going on when the refs were high fiving towards the end of the game. And #11 if your the #11 on the TH team. This is just myself, If i were 5'6 105 i wouldnt talk crap to anyone.

im sorry take away 5 of those fouls thats still more than 10 fouls to 4. And no you didnt hear the slap. Their was alteast 3 feet of space in between them. You cant say both teams werent doing the same thing in the paint and Clinton was getting called and Tenn high wasnt. If you were a coach and a ref tryed to come into your huddle and tell you how to run your team wouldnt you be kind of mad after an officiating game like that. Not to mention dont you think something was going on when the refs were high fiving towards the end of the game. And #11 if your the #11 on the TH team. This is just myself, If i were 5'6 105 i wouldnt talk crap to anyone.

825612544[/snapback]

ok for one im 5' 7" 140 but good guess mabe next game i can be a complete ###### like half of ur horrible student section and wear a pair of cowboy boots with shorts and bring my little jug of tea (if my little 105 body can hold it) and puke all over the floor so if u wanna talk crap atleast find out facts

VIKING PRIDE

825612544[/snapback]

ok for one im 5' 7" 140 but good guess mabe next game i can be a complete ###### like half of ur horrible student section and wear a pair of cowboy boots with shorts and bring my little jug of tea (if my little 105 body can hold it) and puke all over the floor so if u wanna talk crap atleast find out facts

VIKING PRIDE