ths vs siegel in the boro

vikingpride34

Tape of the refs in the sub-state game. Im not normally one to whine about the refs but when you start calling fouls on players when you can clearly see atleast 3 ft of space in between them and no arms reaching out that isnt good officiating. When you have 15+ fouls in 1 half for one team mostly for not being straight up and down in the paint for one team and 4 or 5 for the other who not 1 time stayed on their feet in the paint is not good officiating. I grant Tennessee High with 1 thing better than Clinton and that is being able to take the charge, but htat was probably only 2 or 3 fouls the whole game, that didnt make up the 15+ in 1 half and that didnt make up the ref coming in the Clinton huddle and laughing and telling the coach what to say to his team in the huddle. That doesnt make up for the refs giving each other high fives towards the end of the game. If the tape caught all of that then that was definately their last game in the black and white stripes.

825612491[/snapback]

get over it man...justlet it go...now you are tlking treash about a gam,e that already took place...i was there...i saw the game, and both teams got their fair share of bad calls...you all fouled...alot, and where you come from your officials let taht go...not our fault...so just get over it...officials dont score points...we made the shots that went in the hole...and unless you are saying you didnt foul us at all, it wasnt our free throws that beat you all...so quit crying

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get over it man...justlet it go...now you are tlking treash about a gam,e that already took place...i was there...i saw the game, and both teams got their fair share of bad calls...you all fouled...alot, and where you come from your officials let taht go...not our fault...so just get over it...officials dont score points...we made the shots that went in the hole...and unless you are saying you didnt foul us at all, it wasnt our free throws that beat you all...so quit crying

825613626[/snapback]

Mr.Verbal, Menke, and Austin.. please make a chant of "Quit your crying" just to make fun of this kid on Thurs. night.

where'd bristolboy go?? i need a good laugh....

glad to see we got most of the county behind us... wouldnt it be nice two champs in the boro? go siegel and oakland (never thought i'ld ever say that)

siegel is gonna own tennessee....

825613355[/snapback]

I'm right here. Its a week before the game now so i will keep my mouth shut for a week. Ill try anyway. By the way not once on this thread have I said we will win the game. Yet you all have repeatedly said you all will. We will see. Stars Cheer I assume you are from the Hood of M'boro. I did'nt know they had one but you sound pretty ghetto. I might have to visit that when i come next weekend. Good Luck to you all and I'lll see you next weekend.

Edited by BristolBoy