BEST BUSH LEAGUE COMMENT YOU'VE HEARD

ccriders25

I have heard Coach Bridges From Ripley say after a couple of errors. He tells all his players now just throw it back to the circle and someone step on it.

I also heard one the other day was a pop fly hit to the outfield and one fan on our side jumped up and said thats a can of corn and our player missed it and the fan from the other team jumped up and said it must be pop corn.

Edited by Mac Attack

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard Coach Bridges From Ripley say after a couple of errors. He tells all his players now just throw it back to the circle and someone step on it.

I also heard one the other day was a pop fly hit to the outfield and one fan on our side jumped up and said thats a can of corn and our player missed it and the fan from the other team jumped up and said it must be pop corn.

A college coach ran and i mean ran on me last year on a call and said you are missing a d_ _ _ good game blue and I said well since I am than lets not go to that party alone go hit the bus and run when you leave because I know you can run

You sure those quotes aren't by Delmonico over at UT LC? :rolleyes:

I'm sure the dimwit who said all those things believes he could coach UT better than Delmonico. I'm also sure the dimwit who said all those things believes he's a good coach because he consistently whipped himself at Strat-O-Matic when he was 15.

a dog runs on the field and a players yells "hey # get your mom off the field" thats the worst one i ever heard.

That's not really so bad; I've seen some of those Moms.

In 2004 when LSU played a series at UT, Matt Luizza, the LSU starting catcher, was not allowed to travel with the team to Knoxville because he showed up to get on the bus drunk. He eventually got here, but had to pay for his own way and was in the dugout for Friday night's game wearing full catchers' gear at all times. Needless to say, he became the focal point of hecklers all weekend.

At one point during the game on Friday, one of the UT students that was well known for his heckling yelled out, "Hey Luizza, I see that your BA is .330. Is that your batting average or your blood alcohol content?" The entire stadium erupted in laughter. :rolleyes: