Class A State Tournement

ChrisBurr555555

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all of us from wayne county hope pc just keeps on planning on a pc -vs- temple final  and forget bout little ole wayne county till they jump up and bit you on the butt

825610366[/snapback]

haha that would be funny...it would ALMOST be like when they tried to look past Grace and ALMOST got beat...(ONLY won by 3)

all you people talk about is temple, cak and pickett co. But i bet 15 bucks none of ya'll even seen ezell play....ya so what they lost to pickett co. they lost by like five in a close game, and they way ezell is playing now they are on fire. they have a student section that will eat anybosies lunch......so before everybody predicts blowouts look at the stats kids.

all you people talk about is temple, cak and pickett co. But i bet 15 bucks none of ya'll even seen ezell play....ya so what they lost to pickett co. they lost by like five in a close game, and they way ezell is playing now they are on fire. they have a student section that will eat anybosies lunch......so before everybody predicts blowouts look at the stats kids.

825610696[/snapback]

sorry hoss, but obviously you have not seen temple play. they are the #1 team in state, so they should win, and they probably will. Ya'll lost by 5 to PC, and temple had their way with them. They just have too many options and too many people that can step up at different times. I hope Ezell will get to experience temple.

825610696[/snapback]

Actually, PC beat them by 9 with the score of 76-65 at Ezell.

So you think temple is hot stuff aye...and they so many weapons....well lets see ezell have size speed skills not to mention depth....ya'll have never played a team like ezell....all ya'll play is those hick schools out in the middle of no were....not to mention we have the best coaching staff in the state.....so i hope ezell plays ya'll so you can feel the rath of the red warrior!