Top Freshman and Sophmore Players

gradjet04

Alex Jarrell, Shelbyville

Probably is ahead of some great post players of the past in this program in certain areas. Even with some not as strong as usual guard play to get her the ball, she was very difficult to stop by the end of the season.

If she continues to work, gets stronger, and is determined to be the best she can be, watch out. Only time will tell. thumb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably is ahead of some great post players of the past in this program in certain areas.  Even with some not as strong as usual guard play to get her the ball, she was very difficult to stop by the end of the season.

If she continues to work, gets stronger, and is determined to be the best she can be, watch out.  Only time will tell. thumb

825628143[/snapback]

I agree. I was very impressed with what i saw of her in the region tourney, Even against Riddle i thought she held her own. I think she can be tougher if she can continue to improve on her offense away from the basket, she can do some good things with her dribble from her left side. Cant say im a big fan of Shelbyville, b ut they have a gem in Jarrell, could very well be one of the better players they have had when its all said and done

I agree. I was very impressed with what i saw of her in the region tourney, Even against Riddle i thought she held her own. I think she can be tougher if she can continue to improve on her offense away from the basket, she can do some good things with her dribble from her left side. Cant say im a big fan of Shelbyville, b ut they have a gem in Jarrell, could very well be one of the better players they have had when its all said and done

825628150[/snapback]

Pretty much exactly what I saw. I just got to see her in summer camp, a Christmas tourney, and that was it but I did listen on the net and heard as people talked about how she held her own against much older and stronger players. I hope she understands what her possibilities are. thumb

Probably is ahead of some great post players of the past in this program in certain areas.  Even with some not as strong as usual guard play to get her the ball, she was very difficult to stop by the end of the season.

If she continues to work, gets stronger, and is determined to be the best she can be, watch out.  Only time will tell. thumb

825628143[/snapback]

Alex is one heck of a player!! even rick said she is going to be one of the best that has ever played @ shelbyville!! GO BIG 44!!

I am going disagree with you, the top four soph in the state of Tennessee are: Caitlin Holifield - Powell

Ashley Herring - Bartlett

Angela Puleo - William Blount

Ann Maria Lanning - Riverdale

When it comes to sophmores these four are above all the rest

825612398[/snapback]

A thread about top sophomores and there is no mention about Northeast's Dawn Evans? WOW!!!