Camden Wood Bat Tournament

ELA

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELA....your rebels looked pretty good last nite!...I didn't see the Riverside game but I did see the scotts hill one and SCHS like Camden had no problem with what looked to be a very young and undersized Scotts Hill team....Markham had a big left field blast off of #24....Camden"s test will come Thursday nite with a double header against Huntingdon and then district rival Lexington....I heard there were going to be three games tonite but then someone said no there wasn't....anyone have the info?

Riverdale had some pitching problems early but that is to be expected for the first game out. I think they will be fine once the season gets underway next week. Scotts Hill was very young but we played our younger kids against them with only the senior at catcher (mostly freshman and sophomores in the field)!

Your field looked great! We don't own our own field but I wish ours looked as nice as yours! It was a lot of fun for all the kids. Cold, but fun! We had a conflict with the Thursday game because we have a scrimmage at home scheduled. Good luck for the rest of the week!

Riverdale had some pitching problems early but that is to be expected for the first game out. I think they will be fine once the season gets underway next week. Scotts Hill was very young but we played our younger kids against them with only the senior at catcher (mostly freshman and sophomores in the field)!

Your field looked great! We don't own our own field but I wish ours looked as nice as yours! It was a lot of fun for all the kids. Cold, but fun! We had a conflict with the Thursday game because we have a scrimmage at home scheduled. Good luck for the rest of the week!

825611713[/snapback]

Thanks....our parents and coaches work hard keeping the field in great shape....wow :P was it cold though!!...hope it warms up alot before Thursday!....good luck in your scrimmage and with the rest of the season....we play ya'll sometime later in the season so I'll look forward to seeing ya then!

I haven't heard...trying to find that out myself....but it looks like the weather is gonna wash out tonite anyway....as far as monday's games....?????

825611810[/snapback]

The Monday night games won't be made up. The pitching arms need to rest up this weekend and get ready for the regular season games starting Monday.

Very cold tonight.

Martin Westview---1

Huntingdon---------3

Lexington------2

Huntingdon----3

Football game tomorrow against Jackson South Side.  I don't think all of the Huntingdon Baseball players will be there against Camden and Lexington

825612715[/snapback]

Wow...what happened in the Huntingdon Lexington game after I left??...it was 0-0 in the top of the 5th....any homers....was Patterson still pitching for Lexington?

Huntingdon went up 3-0 in the top of the 5th. In the bottom of the 5th Lextington got the bases loaded with one out. A fly ball to right field made it two outs. The base runner tagged up at third and tried for home with the thrown coming in. The ball hit the runner at home plate. The running started to the dug out and the umpire rung him up. Third out and the Mustangs got the win. Must of missed the plate. When a player committs to the dug out without touching home plate the player is called out if the catcher touches home plate with ball in hand.

Edited by tricklician