Contenders // Pretenders

in your reply,you stated 6'4'', is that all that this "other''team has, if so ,TIFFANYS team will have no trouble with that team,for the other two teams, I think that once you see who TIFFANY has playing on her team,it will speak for itself!!!      Thanks for the reply!!!  God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825619874[/snapback]

That's what I thought!!!! You have not heard of TIFFANYS team, you have seen them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1, can she beat 6' 4", and 2, have you seen the Tigers or the Elite play? Don't know what kind of team she has but those are two majors factors facing her from 3 different teams.

825619847[/snapback]

Are there new girls to the state on this team? If you look at this age group (1991), the state champions have come from Memphis at 10, 11 and 12. Unless a whole pack of girls have moved into TN from somewhere else, the same middle TN girls will be facing the Memphis girls once again for the state championship and beyond. Why do you think this year will be so different?

in your reply,you stated 6'4'', is that all that this "other''team has, if so ,TIFFANYS team will have no trouble with that team,for the other two teams, I think that once you see who TIFFANY has playing on her team,it will speak for itself!!!      Thanks for the reply!!!  God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825619874[/snapback]

I hear SSS has 3 6'4'' girls!!!! HAHAHA!!!

Sounds like an impressive offensive line  :)

825619909[/snapback]

Only time will tell.

And really, if Woosley's team is so good, let's hear a roster. The only 2 I know of were cut from the SSS team. I know both and both are good players, just not was wanted for this team. Still wish them luck and I will root for them anytime they aren't playing SSS. Roster any one??

not for sure but if you hear please keep me posted!!!  i am not for sure who is coaching or playing for sss but rumor is that they are not going to have much of a team this year. Also,have you heard of any other local teams that could even come close to TIFFANYs team!! That team to the best of my knowledge has absoutly the best 13u players in the state!!!!!!!!!!!!  Please keep me posted if you have any info when they play!!  Thanks for the reply..!!

825619736[/snapback]

3babies:

I'm not saying you're wrong because I sure haven't seen "Tiffany's team" play and the only things I've heard about them is from this message board and that's mostly from you. If this team is better than the teams that finished 5th (W TN Tigers) and 9th (Memphis Elite) in the country, I think you've got a national champion about to be born (!!!!!!!!! :) ).

Seriously though, I've got to say, that team is lucky to have such a devoted and enthusiastic fan as you. Hopefully, you can keep up that support even if things don't turn out the way you expect.

I hear SSS has 3 6'4'' girls!!!! HAHAHA!!!

825619906[/snapback]

Has SSS played yet with those 3 6'4" girls? I'd like to see them in action. Do you know when they'll be playing next?

You can't teach tall, that's for sure. But you can't teach coordination or speed or quickness either :) .

Has SSS played yet with those 3 6'4" girls?  I'd like to see them in action.  Do you know when they'll be playing next?

You can't teach tall, that's for sure.  But you can't teach coordination or speed or quickness either :) .

825619988[/snapback]

I hear they are playing this weekend in a youth club tournament in Clax Gap!!!!

:)

Only time will tell. 

And really, if Woosley's team is so good, let's hear a roster. The only 2 I know of were cut from the SSS team.  I know both and both are good players, just not was wanted for this team.  Still wish them luck and I will root for them anytime they aren't playing SSS. Roster any one??

825619917[/snapback]

The only player that I know about is Laquinta who moved up from the 12-U M'boro Lady Belles to play 13-U for Tiffany....If anyone is familiar with her...Enough said!!!! :D