Chester Co. vs. Elizabethton

CCEagles1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to start a discussion on the Chester County vs. Elizabethton game Thursday, March 10 2005?

This will be a good matchup.

825612695[/snapback]

I believe Chester County wins this game in a close one. They have been peaking lately, and people are just now getting to see how talented they are. Coach Pipkin has done a great job at Chester County. Please understand that I am taking nothing away from Elizabethton, they are a great team as well. Chester County has to neutralize EHS's post game to win, but I believe it can and will be done.

I agree about this matchup. Elizabethton's post game will be hard to stop, and Chester County will have to do it by equalizing the threat with their outside game. They can get on a roll with 3 pointers, but their inside game defense will have to pick it up.

It looks like the Chester County Eaglettes easily won the game. The game started slow, with the many turnovers and steals, but ended in a dramatic fashion. Bianca Thomas and Lawanna Holiday carried the team, along with great rebounding down low.

Congratulatoins Chester County

I think you may want to ask Chester Co if they won "easily". Four point game in the fourth quarter with cyclone possession, but another turnover sealed the deal.

And OZ fan at least we were here to lose. We didnt begrudge your team last year. In the end there will only be three teams not feeling so good come saturday evening..............

My picks, after having watched some BB here:

AAA Mt Juliet

AA Walker Valley

A Clarkrange

Congratulations Cyclones for getting this far, you just left your shooting eye in Betsy. Chester County had something to do with it, as they played good defense and denied passes to the inside. Thomas and Holiday are good players. Good luck to Chester County and great careers to Cyclones Baughman, Redd, and Norris. Maybe Elizabethton can make it back and get a win or two next year. Go Cyclones!!!!!!!

I think you may want to ask Chester Co if they won "easily".  Four point game in the fourth quarter with cyclone possession, but another turnover sealed the deal.

And OZ fan at least we were here to lose.  We didnt begrudge your team last year.  In the end there will only be three teams not feeling so good come saturday evening..............

My picks, after having watched  some BB here:

AAA    Mt Juliet

AA      Walker Valley

A        Clarkrange

825613591[/snapback]

I did't have a grudge until today. I just found out earlier today Pietrowski actually fouled out @ substate, and it went unnoticed!!!

AND congradulations to Chester Co. They played a tremendous ballgame defensively and hit some big time shots when they needed them. Good quick, aggressive team. Good luck to the Lady Eagles.

Good run Cyclones. Build from here. thumb

Sure hurt Eliz. today. Not going to the free throw line 30 times and getting 20 or more points per game from free throw line like they have all year. Must have been the refs. Couldn't see they same fouls that the friendly district refs saw all year.

825613897[/snapback]

nananabooboo