Unaka vs. Peabody

buffcoach

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I am not from Unaka, but I am from Carter County. I support Unaka and the reason I started this post is to see what Peabody has. The only thing I know about them is what I read on here. On all the other posts, all I heard about was Doaks. I figured they had other good players or they would not be here. I am planning on driving down to watch and like any good fan I wanted to know some things about both teams. PS I only wiegh 145.

The aggressive JCS defense showed us what to do with Mr. Basketball Finalist Niccy D. but Trenton has a lot more than Niccy D.  IF you dont believe it ask JCS.  They must have several good players.  But one thing they wont have at State Tourn. is their MVP--the dudes wearing the stripped shirts who refuse to loose.  Let's hope and pray the State Tourn. never gets so low it stinks dust like it does at local level where bias, prejudice, and blatant cheating are the accepted norm.  And the TSSAA  apparently hasn't the courage to check must less stop this incredible INJUSTICE. 

In the end, it's all about character development and life.

Wats Up--Wats Up--Wats Up

825613454[/snapback]

the first part of your post was good. the second half showed your obvious lack of intelligence!!!!!!!!!

I personally don't think Unaka will win! It really dosen't matter about tournament experience I can name alot of teams that came to the tournament for the first and where the state champions. Peabody whole team is good. There is not one player on the team that stinks. If I were I wouldn't be so concened about doaks. There is alot of talent on this Peabody team that Unaka will not be able to handle!

coachdufus...i honestly meant my post about an honest opinion. Not all of my opinions are of an honest nature, it is up to the reader to decipher.  :blink:

825618068[/snapback]

coach numbnuts: how many of your relatives climb trees?

825618073[/snapback]

Dufus? Numbnuts? You guys are good. I'm almost speechless. Say, are you guys together? I think you are. And that is a honest opinion!