red bank......overated?

chunkit42

Yeah, I can't be that smart.  But I do know how to spell "happens."  :D

825613243[/snapback]

well you aren't that smart... look at your long post and the misuse of isn't... subject/verb/tense agreement parallelism would require you to use the verb/contraction hasn't

so don't harp on others, when you yourself made a mistake to begin with.

Edited by nokona2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grad what do expect from a poster with the name hiway58. They can't be that smart. Red Bank has a good bunch but I guess we'll have to see what happends in a month!

825613208[/snapback]

Thanks, ImaOWL. Brilliant comment. I really got told, huh? Ooltewah and Hixson...a pair of class acts.

Thanks, ImaOWL.  Brilliant comment.  I really got told, huh?  Ooltewah and Hixson...a pair of class acts.

825613357[/snapback]

Haha, this is CoachT! Chill dude! You can't take anything personal on here. I have no clue who you are. You could be my dad for all I know...Either way, we're all having fun - and you support RB with your insane comments just like we do Ooltewah or Hixson! In reality we all wish the best for each team out here. I hope RB wins every single game except when they play the Hooterville Owls - but I'm not going to be that nice on CoachT!

hiway 58, I think Red Bank will win this year too, but you have to observe the rules of this message board.

1. Never pick Red Bank over Ooltewah in anything.

2. Never disagree with nokona or grad, or they'll whip out their SAT's on you.

3. Never, ever imply that Hixson can't stay on the field against AAA teams.

If you'll observe these simple rules, we can all get along. ;)

hiway 58, I think Red Bank will win this year too, but you have to observe the rules of this message board.

1.  Never pick Red Bank over Ooltewah in anything.

2.  Never disagree with nokona or grad, or they'll whip out their SAT's on you.

3.  Never, ever imply that Hixson can't stay on the field against AAA teams.

If you'll observe these simple rules, we can all get along. :P

825613445[/snapback]

That is exactly right fella! Nokona prob has a higher SAT score than me, but I may have him on the ACT! ;) And you can pick Red Bank over Ooltewah in anything...just be ready for me to tell you why you're wrong! Sorry sorry, I just can't help it! I think we get along pretty well already though! ;)

I think depth is the key. Red Bank has its share of returning seniors and veteran players, who are all solid. But I hear the 9th and 10th graders this year are capable of surprising some folks. Sometimes seniors get distracted with everything else going on, and don't have as good a year as some expect. So if Red Bank's veterans falter, I think the "pups" will be there to pick them up.

That is exactly right fella!  Nokona prob has a higher SAT score than me, but I may have him on the ACT!  :D  And you can pick Red Bank over Ooltewah in anything...just be ready for me to tell you why you're wrong!  Sorry sorry, I just can't help it!  I think we get along pretty well already though!  :D

825613452[/snapback]

i'll see you at the wildcat classic grad and we'll talk ACTs... plus, coacht is devised for us to express our opinions, and fella and hiway, you guys can express your opinions any day of the week, but as a rebuttal, grad, myself, or anyone else can offer our rebutting opinion as well...

... this year i've been more than generous to red bank... in fact, i've got them at #2 in 6AAA, and they may surprise me and everyone else if they indeed beat ooltewah, but until then, ooltewah "on paper" will remain as my #1 in 6AAA.