Pickett County vs Wayne County

RENO911

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone tell me what kind of style pickett county plays?

what kind of def. do they play man to man , or a zone?

wayne countys size inside has given teams serious prob. all year they have rarely been out rebounded or out scored in the paint

one fact everyone misses is wayne county has played pretty good defense all year shut down sikes in second half aginst cpa i look for this to be a reallyl close one

This is a hard on to pick, maybe the best 1st round matchup. Pickett is a very good team with a couple of very good players. Wayne County, however, is also a very good team. I like Wayne County, even played ball with one of their players, but I will have to go with Pickett unless Wayne County can keep Bailey and Wright in check, which is not very easy. I'll go with Pickett by 3. This could easily go either way though.

i say (my bad about that) wayne county wins this one. i really dont know much about pickett, but i dont think they can handle the inside presence of wayne county. if ruddle has a good game, then i believe that wayne will win it. go wayne! thumb

Edited by bigwilly